Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Lillith:

"My scars are the reason children run away from me... I am just another monster in this dark world."

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Lillith:

"I have never bothered to wonder why is deserved these scars. Just that, before I got them, I did something that caused it."

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Lillith;
"Thinking that if he was a hurricane, I would just be a tiny drizzle of rain."

(Y'all can guess what that's from ;3)

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Robert;

"It's not for power or wealth i fight, i fight for what i think is right, Throughout my quite short life i have fought for most of it, i was essentially born with a sword in my hand, but, i fight for my family and their friends, and if i must lay down my life for their well being, so be it. For aslong as my family and friends are happy, i couldn't be happier"

Robert with his sort of Jaime Lannister sort of complex where he fights and does the unspeakable things, just so his family won't need to do or see it. And he will do anything to keep his family his own and their friends safe :3

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
"Old habits die hard"- said to Audric when going back for Violet.

*smirks and spits blood at a gods face*
"Having fun yet? I'm just gettin started!"

Darko

Lord of Altera
Darko:

"Not appreciating the negative energy yer sendin' my way Tzemik..."

EDIT: Was said while chewing on some dried meat

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I have five quotes for ya

"Don't screw with Azerport"
"Don't mess with Marr"
"Don't mess with Engems"

"God Scar in tired of your stupid pointy sticks!"- when scar threw a spear at my buttcheak

"Dang you Scar and your pissin Spears"
........being impaled again the next day
-_-

@BarbarianGaming
@Scardrac
@Goldengem25

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Val: "Well obviously ya neva' met a soolera, w'en t'ings get fussy we tend ta 'ead da ot'a way."
(someone): "Wuss"

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Sven: If you ain't mates with those people in tha' Silver Serpent, you ain't nobody special.

Thannis: Self serving? I think everyone is self serving... I mean... are you not more inclined to spike a mans drink if it means that you yourself would not meet the sole of that mans boot?

Alphos: Ignorance is bliss... not a single person is aware of who I am~