Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rank changes and new chat plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

We have set up new ranks.

Villager:
Probation rank. Same permissions as old Villager rank. People stay on this rank until we think we feel they are a part of our community.

Noble:
Trusted members of the community. Currently the same permissions as Villagers, but more privileges might be added to this later. These are people who have shown to contribute to the community and the server. Please note they can not start towns.

Knight:
Old Noble rank. Same permissions as the old noble rank. Including the ability to start towns. Upgrade to this rank by paying 50,000 radiants. Also possible to donate for this rank for 5 pounds.

Lord:
Old Knight rank. 10 pounds donation. Has access to flymod.

Patron:
Big-time supporters of the server. No change has been made to this rank.

We also using a new chat plugin that is very easy to use, just type /ch RP to talk in local chat or /ch OOC to talk in world chat.

I'd like to stress that OOC is to be used sparingly, especially during busy hours. Use RP channel, townchat or private messaging as much as possible.

There is currently a conflict between towny and the new chat plugin. Using the /t abbreviation no longer works. Use /town instead for now.

There are also a number of players who used to be Nobles, but now got promoted to Lord while they should be a Knight. Please reply to this thread if you are one of those. There is no use in lying about this, since we will be able to check this in the future but it just saves us a bit of time.

InfamousPride

Lord of Altera
Well done on this I was in teamspeak and heard all the issues. Solved quite nicely with some diction I may not have used but oh well ^^

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
One question, you get the lord rank for donation 10 pound for the old knight rank, what rank would you get for donating 20 pounds? I assume it wouldn't be patron but i think it should be a separate rank in itself, this is just my opinion mind you.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Yeah. Ive also been made a lord when I used to be a noble so I should be a knight on this new one. Dont want to change back though :p I like the new lord colours. Maybe knights should have a new colour. By knights I mean the new knight rank (old noble) :D

iAMsuperJEW

Lord of Altera
Yeah. Ive also been made a lord when I used to be a noble so I should be a knight on this new one. Dont want to change back though :p I like the new lord colours. Maybe knights should have a new colour. By knights I mean the new knight rank (old noble) :D
Watchu talkin bout!! Purple is awesome, oh and I also was also a noble before the server wipe...

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I was a peasant and now I'm a Kings Hand, I dunno what happened Lars!

I need to play more, hardly been on the last week :(

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
So how do you become a 'role master'?
They where a few trusted players who's role was to enforce the Lores and roles of the people on the server. One job they had (the main one) was to approve people's RolePlay Profiles. This has been abolished now, so there isn't much point. They don't really do much anymore, so I think the title has stopped being given out.

Status
Not open for further replies.