Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rank changes and new chat plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
erm, not complaining or anything but just wondering, is it possible to receive my rank of Lord or equivalent since I did donate (£10) to the server before. I think its just that I left for a while, because I was just settling down into my studies abroad. But now I am back and I thought it might be that it kind of just got lost because I was whitelisted again :D.

(I do have the receipt if you guys want to see it as proof, just pm me)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
erm, not complaining or anything but just wondering, is it possible to receive my rank of Lord or equivalent since I did donate (£10) to the server before. I think its just that I left for a while, because I was just settling down into my studies abroad. But now I am back and I thought it might be that it kind of just got lost because I was whitelisted again :D.

(I do have the receipt if you guys want to see it as proof, just pm me)
PM Serrino (Cherbert) to get the donation confirmed mate, he's the only one who can currently confirm them.

Status
Not open for further replies.