Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Regarding RP NPC's

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Well the town I was scouting had no one in it. I just wanted to add immersion by telling so and so scout to do so and so. They ain't killin no one. And is it okay if we use np ca on both sides? Like my army fight their army, but neither of the invisible army's kill or interfere with actual players?
Yeah, instead of them playing the NPC's. They can make temp alts to fill in as scouts, yes?

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Would this apply to pets and such?

For example, Anastasia is a falconer, and her bird follows her most places. Does that count as a NPC?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
That's an exceptionally trained bird to not fly away at distraction or make aggressive moves towards people.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
The bird does that a lot, actually. xD

I mean, I'm not using it to benefit, but just as a pet/companion, if that makes sense.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
..Anastasia /is/ a falconer. Akos is her most prized possession. She is in the process of training him, so no need.