Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Religion - Jisirm] To Thy The Mad God Calls

Firegirl

Lord of Altera

May One And All Experiance the Madness

Who: Rose Ruby Cleary

What: Giving Gifts, Praying, and Singing*

When: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...+Thy+The+Mad+God+Calls&iso=20150530T13&p1=142

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=142&iso=20150530T13&msg=To Thy The Mad God Calls

Where: Jisrim's Shrine in the Cathedral

Why: To show Jisrim that he still has loyal followers left, to introduce people to the ways
of Jisrim and his teachings.

Classification: Peaceful, unless the Mad God wills it to be something else. (Aka, this is subject to change during the event, so be prepared!)

*This is not a summoning

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

May One And All Experiance the Madness

Who: Rose Ruby Cleary

What: Giving Gifts, Praying, and Singing*

When: TBA

Where: Jisrim's Shrine in the Cathedral

Why: To show Jisrim that he still has loyal followers left, to introduce people to the ways
of Jisrim and his teachings.

Classification: Peaceful, unless the Mad God wills it to be something else. (Aka, this is subject to change during the event, so be prepared!)

*This is not a summoning

Public knowledge?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh my. That's incredibly short notice. :( I actually have to leave for work the time it starts. Ah well. Have fun!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Okay, so I just want you to be aware that with such short notice (even what it is now), it basically guarantees that there is going to be no divine attention whatsoever on your event. I work at that time tomorrow, Sally will almost assuredly be asleep, and we haven't gotten to the point yet where any other staff member has the login information to the divine account(s).

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Okay, so I just want you to be aware that with such short notice (even what it is now), it basically guarantees that there is going to be no divine attentionwhatsoever on your event. I work at that time tomorrow, Sally will almost assuredly be asleep, and we haven't gotten to the point yet where any other staff member has the login information to the divine account(s).
I bumped it at least a week.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Do you know if this conflicts with the Scourge event?