Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Religion - Jisirm] To Thy The Mad God Calls

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
It's the Visage one. Doesn't have a time posted, just a date.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
That is entirely up to you~ Looks like there shouldn't be too much conflict, though.
Your friendly neighborhood Saelihn here!
This Sunday is going to be the feast of Calan, I've had notices up for it for about a month now~

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Your friendly neighborhood Saelihn here!
This Sunday is going to be the feast of Calan, I've had notices up for it for about a month now~
I was speaking of between this one and the Scourge festival.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Hm... .I really can't do it Monday, and I just found out I'm booked Sunday. . .no worries @Saelihn , I can't make Sunday anyway.

The only time I would be able is to push it to next week or have it this week Saterday. But since the event with Scourge is all day I'm possibly going to have to push this back to next week.

Just tagging @Rosary_Omen , maybe we can work something out, and if we can't I can push mine back?

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Hm... .I really can't do it Monday, and I just found out I'm booked Sunday. . .no worries @Saelihn , I can't make Sunday anyway.

The only time I would be able is to push it to next week or have it this week Saterday. But since the event with Scourge is all day I'm possibly going to have to push this back to next week.

Just tagging @Rosary_Omen , maybe we can work something out, and if we can't I can push mine back?
I''m not sure what else we can plan, we've had this in planning since the 20th. *shrug*

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
The only problem is his/her event is going to last all day. . .I don't really want to intrude on a all day event, even if the event doesn't offically start.

And anyway, depending on what's happening, it shouldn't take longer than an hour. Maybe two hours at most, which gives you @Rosary_Omen at least 4 hours to perpare. Does that sound good?

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
The only problem is his/her event is going to last all day. . .I don't really want to intrude on a all day event, even if the event doesn't offically start.

And anyway, depending on what's happening, it shouldn't take longer than an hour. Maybe two hours at most, which gives you @Rosary_Omen at least 4 hours to perpare. Does that sound good?
It officially starts at 5pm pst, but like Som said there's like 6 hours difference. We should be fine. (And I kinda wanna come to this on an alt anyway)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Oh, right I can't go because it'll be 3:30am for me XD *Sad trombone* Ohwell