Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request a Champion here.

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Preferences on Appearance?: A beard would be nice, but I won't get picky.
Preferences on Abilities?: A tank that has an ability to slow or freeze opponents.
Ranged, Melee or any?: Anything is fine.
Want to stack with a certain item/items?: Erm... No?
Want to counter a particular champion?: Nah.
Want to fill a particular role? (Carry, support, mage): Any's fine.
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales): Prefferably cheap.
Anything else you need/want?: Uhm... Not realy.
I'd also like to suggest Gragas. He has a beard, but he cannot slow/freeze anyone. He's pretty tanky, quite a bit of health. His barrels do insane amounts of damage and have a sweeet range, perfect for during a pursuit, or getting that last hit. In addition, his ultimate is neat during team fights or when an enemy is pushing. Place it behind your opponent, it deals a bit of damage, and blows them back/forward quite a bit. Placed correctly, you can put it behind them, blasting them into your turret, then throw your Q and poof, enemy killed.

PS: He's my favorite champion ;)

matyio

The original mute
Preferences on Appearance?: A beard would be nice, but I won't get picky.
Preferences on Abilities?: A tank that has an ability to slow or freeze opponents.
Ranged, Melee or any?: Anything is fine.
Want to stack with a certain item/items?: Erm... No?
Want to counter a particular champion?: Nah.
Want to fill a particular role? (Carry, support, mage): Any's fine.
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales): Prefferably cheap.
Anything else you need/want?: Uhm... Not realy.
Chogath, when built right is pretty damn tanky (with 6 feast stacks has highest non item modded health) apxan slow and stun with rupture, silence with feral scream and deal damage to guys in front of him with vorpal spikes. His ultimate (feast) deals tonnes of true damage and he is an insane off tank Mage.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Chogath, when built right is pretty damn tanky (with 6 feast stacks has highest non item modded health) apxan slow and stun with rupture, silence with feral scream and deal damage to guys in front of him with vorpal spikes. His ultimate (feast) deals tonnes of true damage and he is an insane off tank Mage.
But he doesnt have a beard :p

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Preferences on Appearance?: Cute. :3
Preferences on Abilities?: Not really.
Ranged, Melee or any?: Range. Don't get close to meeeee. D:
Want to stick with a certain item/items?: Ermmm I dunno.
Want to counter a particular champion?: What?
Want to fill a particular role? (Carry, support, mage): Support!
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales): uh no
Anything else you need/want?I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE WAS BEFORRRRE

TheEpicBawse

I think I might like it here
It's pretty hard to control a lane with Xerath unless you really get fed in your lane, so your best bet is to level arcanopulse and fire it down lines of minions, especially when your lane opponent is there, and last hit where possible. If you try and duel lane opponents at full health such as Ahri and Annie you will probably lose, so play passively and farm until the teamfights.

I've not personally played Malzahar, however 2 of his moves are slightly delayed AoEs, one doing a silence and damage and the other doing damage over time. So you can harass and farm quite easily and your passive voidling minion will just pester your opponent when you lay malefic visions on them.

Ryze has incredible burst damage and his passive makes it easy to get insane amounts of ability power with items like Archangels Staff and Rod of Ages. Definately worth a go for 450 ip.

Karthus is one of those who is extremely dangerous even if he loses his lane, mostly due to his ultimate. His ultimate hits a set amount of damage to everyone on the map after a 3 second channel and when you're fed this can easily take half health off of most squishies.

Cho'Gath is brilliant, because of his ultimate. If you get a kill with his ultimate, he grows bigger and gains more health. Apart from looking awesome, it means that you can build him as a pure mage and he'll still be pretty tanky if you can hit 6 feast stacks. Definately worth a try as he is only 1350 ip. The trick here is to use his combo, use rupture to knock them up and feral scream to silence them while they're up in the air.
Ok, I'll probably start saving up for Karthus or Malzahar.

matyio

The original mute
Do you have an ip budget? (Champions cost either 450, 1350, 3150, 4800 or 6300 ip, not including sales): uh no
Anything else you need/want?I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NO ONE WAS BEFORRRRE
Hybrid sona, hybrid sona, hybrid sona. Sorry what was the question?

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'm assuming LoL is free? If it is, I'll consider downloading it... It won't melt my computer, right?

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
xD bewpy, is this cute enough for you?
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Lulu

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Well Bewpy, you just seem to want any ranged support, so...

Soraka, Karma, Sona, Lulu, Janna, Lux, Morgana, Zilean

Although Zilean is an infinitely old man, so perhaps stay away from him :p

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
crazy old men are cool and cute
and i want the BEST ranged support. :3
Depends what you mean by "the best".

If you mean the best at supporting, then Soraka, Karma, Janna or Lulu.

If you mean the support with the most damage, then Zilean, Sona, Lux or Morgana.

Kuyek

Villager
Ashe is taken for her ult and buff in gold for last hits. There are other, better choices for a ranged carry.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
In your opinion sure. But its rare that with enough practice that one champion is equivocally better than another.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
In your opinion sure. But its rare that with enough practice that one champion is equivocally better than another.
That depends entirely on what role the champion has. I see Ashe as more of a disabling carry whereas the likes of Miss Fortune and Graves are big damage dealers.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
That is definitely a big factor yes, but i bet a person with enough practice could use ashe as a high-damage carry just as effectively as graves or miss fortune, with the proper build.