Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request skins here!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral Neutral
Facial Expression: Apathetic
Skin Colour: Slightly Tanned
Colour Scheme: See Above
Clothing/Armour: See Above
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: See Above
Any other info: SEE ABOVE

I will be paying 20,000 radiants to the creator best skin version of this picture.

Looking for something very detailed and pleasant to look at, but accurate as much as possible towards the above picture.

May be interested: @VanquishedVyre @Sankera
Hon hon hon you also want it in nice 1.8 version and with 4 or 3 pixel wide arms? Though the pixel wide arms are a client side thing but others can see it

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Hon hon hon you also want it in nice 1.8 version and with 4 or 3 pixel wide arms? Though the pixel wide arms are a client side thing but others can see it
1.8 skin for the ability to not be symmetrical. I can use it in game prior to 1.8.

Eh, 4 wide?

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Race: Forest elf
Alignment: Neutral
Facial Expression: Impassive
Any other info: I've done the base of the skin, face, and hair. Just really terrible at making clothes look decent.
Erredil.png
Sketch I did that is basically what she looks like:
Erredildraws.jpg

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
If anybody could edit my character's haircut to look like this -
vladsis.jpg
I'd be immensely grateful.
VLAD OLD.png Also I'd give mad props to anyone making a separate skin with both the haircut and the manly mustache. :heart:

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Alignment: Meh
Facial Expression: Umm.... normal? (I'm not good at this)
Skin Colour: Tan
Colour Scheme: Drab brown (Except his cloak, blue and gold w/ Ignis symbol on it
Clothing/Armour: Dirty brown rags with a blue cloak that has gold trimming and the symbol of Ignis on it
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: This is the current skin
http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/Camernater1
(Not sure how to get the skin diagram)
Any other info: Basically all I need is the above skin with the cloak added, I'm terrible at skinning though and I botched it

Meowbeow

Lord of Altera

Race
Elf

Alignment
Neutral

Facial Expression:
Passive,Blush ( A normal face, not smiling nor
frowning, just a face with red cheeks. If you can make the
blush light.)

Skin Colour
White-Pale

Colour Scheme:
Black/LightBrown/Gray/Dirty-White/Silver/Dark Brown/Really light pink (for the face)

Clothing/Armour:

Hair - black, like above.
Thats basically it and the eye colour is blue.
Any other info:

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
And.. I didn't even remember this thread existed >.>

Race: Hooman!
Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral due to having evil tendencies.
Facial Expression: A mix between bittersweet irony, apathy, sadness and self-concioussness. Long story short. He looks like he just realised something extremely sad.
Skin Colour: Causcian. Pale-ish.
Colour Scheme: Dark, black and crimson. Not covering the head.
Clothing/Armour: Tight clothing that offers no restriction of mobility. Barely any armor except for maybe on one shoulder or arm.
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: Hah. Nope. Costumise as you see fit.
Any other info: Well, he has brown hair, that's long, but sidecut. It only flows down the right side of his head. Long, as in, right above his shoulders. On the left side on his head, it's shaved clean, a bit of a remainder of the hair there, small, stubble, one can say. But, a scar also pulls over the bald area, as if it's been cut with a jagged knife. He has hazel-colored eyes.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Race: Moor
Age: He's 12, but it's a skin I'll likely be using for a while as he grows up
Alignment: Er... Too young to be certain.
Facial Expression: Bored. Sullen.
Skin Colour: Dark grey, though not quite black
Colour Scheme: Mer?
Clothing/Armour: Perhaps a white/gray shirt, sleeves rolled up. Dark pants. But if you have an idea, roll with it. Really. He's a kid. Whatever he wears he'll be fine with.
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: This is his current skin, thanks to the amazing TurtlePrada
download18_zpseeb1b332.png
Any other info: Dark brown eyes. His hair is black and long. in need of a cut. A link to his profile is in my signature, "The Sullen Child".

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Race: Silver Elf
Eye: Brilliant Silver
Hair: Long, curly and PINK-Her most dominant feature by far
Alignment: Chaotic- have you ever met an orderly and lawful 4 year old? I haven't.
Facial Expression: Happy
Skin Color: Light
Color Scheme: Something that goes well with pink, go wild
Clothing/Armour: Something from the poor end of the street
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: Attemp#45.pngShe needs the same skin tone as this guy. Also she wears a head scarf over her head (or at least will for a little bit) and this is what I envision when I think of it.
The mask part not the rest of her, my four year old isn't going to be in no Dark Tournaments. Then I need a skin without that on her head.
Any other info: As I said I need 2 skins not one. As such if you want to contact me about potential prices etc just PM me.

But Immerael pink hair isn't natural! How can this little girl have pink hair you say. Well let me tell you, SILVER ELVES CAN HAVE PINK HAIR BECAUSE I WILL IT TO BE SO!......
I asked Mich to make sure it was okay and she gave me the go ahead, okay?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Eye: Brilliant Silver
Hair: Long, curly and PINK-Her most dominant feature by far
Alignment: Chaotic- have you ever met an orderly and lawful 4 year old? I haven't.
Facial Expression: Happy
Skin Color: Light
Color Scheme: Something that goes well with pink, go wild
Clothing/Armour: Something from the poor end of the street
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: View attachment 62147She needs the same skin tone as this guy. Also she wears a head scarf over her head (or at least will for a little bit) and this is what I envision when I think of it.
The mask part not the rest of her, my four year old isn't going to be in no Dark Tournaments. Then I need a skin without that on her head.
Any other info: As I said I need 2 skins not one. As such if you want to contact me about potential prices etc just PM me.

But Immerael pink hair isn't natural! How can this little girl have pink hair you say. Well let me tell you, SILVER ELVES CAN HAVE PINK HAIR BECAUSE I WILL IT TO BE SO!......
I asked Mich to make sure it was okay and she gave me the go ahead, okay?
Instead of two skins, why not one skin with a hat? With 1.8 you can click a button to take the hat/scarf on or off.

megasoar

Lord of Altera
Not sure if this is still open buttttt

Race: Halfling
Alignment: Chaotic, but subtly
Facial Expression: Always smiling
Skin Colour: Pale
Colour Scheme: Dark blues
Clothing/Armour: Wears a tan tunic, but often has on a jacket and a beanie sort of cap
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: This is a skin I grabbed offline, but I just took off the hood and changed the hair to dirty blonde
Griffin Skin.png
Any other info: I'd like blue eyes and dirty blonde hair

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Facial Expression: 2x2 eyes with a 1x2 mouth
Skin Colour: Fair
Colour Scheme: Umm... White?
Clothing/Armour: Wedding dress with pale, icy blue hem. Oooor you know. Surprise me. Will be a snowy wedding, so full length and shoulders covered.
Any other info: Alex skin please. Hair is a dark chestnut brown and curly. Eyes also brown. I may be mulling over a handful of options. Meh.

crusher

Legend of Altera
Race: Orc
Alignment: neutral/evil
Facial Expression: Angry
Skin Colour: Browny/green
Colour Scheme: browns/reds (in blood)
Clothing/Armour: leather arm straps, a bone necklace of various sized bones (fingers/toes) a dirty fur loincloth all torn at the bottoms, kept on by a black sash tied to a broken scarred and damaged skull at his front. Bare foot, blood splatters all over him, with small scars littering him (don't add if to difficult) large teeth nearly covering his vision
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: http://imgur.com/gallery/mTzaW4P
Any other info: Long pony tail (jet black) with 2 red straps holding it together/scarred back quite badly/dirty feet (a version of the listed skin with a browner color like this { http://pre05.deviantart.net/3c14/th/pre/f/2014/207/2/b/orc_by_yy6242-d7sdciz.png } but without the shoulder pads would be awesome) (also if you felt like it you could do the brown orc I linked as a skin if you were bored :p) thank you very much if anyone even looks at this, not sure if its active or anything anymore XD

captainkodek

Legend of Altera
Hai! Need a skin done for me if possible ^-^

Facial Expression: Neutral
Skin Color: A bit paler than a typical elf
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Height: 5' 8"
Hair: Long light blonde (close to white) hair
Clothing/Armour: Black/Blue dress

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Thinking of starting a new character, not entirely sure
But might make an Elf so

Race: Elf
Age: (Youngish in Elf years I'm not an expert on Elf ages)
Facial Expression: Soft and gentle, calm
Skin Colour: Pale
Hair: Platinum white
Colour Scheme: Neutral like earthy colours
Clothing/Armour: Leafy, floaty, earthy style
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots:
Any other info: She has a very hippy lifestyle, natural, one with earth. Mind wanders when the wind blows.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Race: Elf
Facial Expression: normal I have a skinhead u can edit
KWX2Q4E.png
Clothing/Armour:

Any other info: She is a serious person with a kind heart. She comes off a bit cold but is very kind. Please hurry need this for nobles ball!