Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] Archaeus Fronte

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
How is he King of Marr again?
Through a negotiation ending with a signed document from Tybalt in an effort to free Sheila. Sheila was freed by herself, but the document was signed beforehand, so in the eyes of Ignis, Theodra, and Rahas, I rightfully own the crown to Marr.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Through a negotiation ending with a signed document from Tybalt in an effort to free Sheila. Sheila was freed by herself, but the document was signed beforehand, so in the eyes of Ignis, Theodra, and Rahas, I rightfully own the crown to Marr.
@Man5791 Elias and Fronte screwed Tybsies over :p
But in Tybalts eyes what he saw Sheila's Wellbeing worth it.

If it was a normal document Tybalt would laugh and shred it. But its heavily laced with Divine Swears and Elias the Exalt of Ignis Herself signed it and made it where if it is broken, it should be treated as breaking Divine Law.

Also another part in there added that if he were to try to usurp the crown or something like that much more fancily written that would also be punishable as breaking Divine Law.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*wiggles eyebrows*
Seeing as Marr is more progressive then any other House as the majority of the population (or at least I try) Follows Rahas. How would succession work if something were to happen to Fronte? Tybalt is the oldest male since Nindir is dead. But Alanna is the oldest child. Would Marr's views of equality allow Alanna take the throne as the Eldest, or Tybalt if we go by normal Medieval succession.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
*wiggles eyebrows*
Seeing as Marr is more progressive then any other House as the majority of the population (or at least I try) Follows Rahas. How would succession work if something were to happen to Fronte? Tybalt is the oldest male since Nindir is dead. But Alanna is the oldest child. Would Marr's views of equality allow Alanna take the throne as the Eldest, or Tybalt if we go by normal Medieval succession.
Because of the document it'd go to Alanna. But let's hope I don't die so it can go to you. ;o;