Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] Niah Kane

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Okay. Last change to this profile for a while. She has her main character profile which is purposefully misleading. It's full of lies, but also gives a flair for her personality. However, I wanted something a little more true and in-depth. So I deleted the Thought Log. In it's place, it's the In-Depth Character Sheet. All honest and true. The facts of the character, and not the lies of the first. Sooo yeh. I'm done with changing it now. I'll adjust the relations periodically, and if something crazy major happens, I'll adjust there. But for now, I'm pretty content to leave her profile alone for now.

Phew.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So this character is developing quite nicely. Developing quite differently than she did when I played her in D&D, so this is new and fun. Of course, in D&D she had an entire slew of spells and hexes that she used to kill off her wealthy husbands and take over that world's largest trade city... Anyway. Even though she's developing differently, she is still conniving and dishonest... But someone gets more truth than others...

As a result, made some good old relations adjustments. Within the last few days, added Gelyk, Jaret, and reworded Godric's. She's met a few more people, though she doesn't have enough information to make an opinion on them. Either that, or they're insignificant to her.

She's also developing... dare I say it... Emotions? *Gasp* If you've read the in-depth character profile, you'll notice that she has was never given the opportunity to make connections with people. She would mimic emotions, mold her personality, and manipulate people because she never had time to actually connect. Traveling with Godric- Little Miss Heartless is actually learning to trust. Actually starting to care for someone other than herself.

With where the character is now- Aims to help Godric with his aspirations in whatever way he needs because she knows that, in doing so, she will also meet her own goals.

@TheDeester @Arken @Lannis

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Done did change Godric's relation and put some other changes in fancy colors in the in-depth sheet.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I intend to get Kelta moving her butt again, although Niah prolly won't like her very much. She'd get along famously with Godric (@TheDeester), though!

Just need one more push from Aewin (kaff kaff @Lannis).

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
She's gotten soft. At the core, she still has that girlish teenage heart. But given a recent RP, was reminded what she has been striving for this whole time. So... Relation change to one: Godric Windsor III.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*2 weeks later*

"We are married now, the reception was lovely... but I must be clear in my goal, he is a means to an end"

*3 children later*

"He is.. a means to an end.."
*one lovely house in a good neighbourhood later*

"He.. is... ah forget it."
Three children? You crazy, son. Nine or its not worth it.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Three children? You crazy, son. Nine or its not worth it.
Oh you have 9 cuz 3x3=9
You need 3 kids to get 9, problem solved