Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased [Revenant] Niah Kane

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Sooo... Any time I had Niah and Aracena up, and I would PM somebody, 9/10 people would respond to the wrong account. Lots of screen switching. The pains of having Niah_Dacar and NiahAlt.

So I've changed the name on the account to Dacar_Niah just to clear up any confusion. Well... More so to save me a headache of having a single conversation across two windows. And honestly, the confusion is still there since Aracena is /still/ on the Niah_Dacar account. Ugh. The rants I could on about my poor account choices.

Just tagging people who RP with Niah so they know. I mean, not like it's terribly important information. Doesn't take much to figure out who's PMing you with usernames like Niah_Dacar and Dacar_Niah. But still-

@TheDeester @Arken @GreenHarmony Umm... That's about it.

I need to RP with more people as Niah, now that I think about it...

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If any Oren folk ever need her, just boop me. And if anyone else wants her, boop me and we'll work something out.

Niah Day was a success. Sort of.... Added three relations. Though the RP's were short, it's still relations, right?

@ForestRose @The Living Ghost @solus

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Sort of inactive, I think. If you Oren Folk ever need her, just poke me. Was doing a bit of plotting and planning for the character today, so she's not off the table entirely. But she be somewhat shelved until there's a need to dust her off.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Sort of inactive, I think. If you Oren Folk ever need her, just poke me. Was doing a bit of plotting and planning for the character today, so she's not off the table entirely. But she be somewhat shelved until there's a need to dust her off.
She's back, myesss.

Also added a new possession, the blade crafted for her by the Dwarven smith, King Jaret.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Would any of you lovelies be around this weekend for RP? Niah's going to be bouncing around this weekend and I've done a really poor job of socializing her lately. Erikor and Aracena have been attention hogs. Aaaaand I've just been lazy. Meh. :p

@bettemus99 - Araganaer
@The Living Ghost - Alistair (Or heck, Cloud even)
@ForestRose - Lacey
@Mitch - Syr
@Arken - Clint Eas- I mean, Gelyk
@TheDeester - That one guy maybe