Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Riakai's (Actual) Whitelist App! [Approved - Baron]

Riakai

Lord of Altera
1) What is your Minecraft username?

riakai, call me Ria.

2) How old are you?

20, screwed up in the registration and accidentally put 19 on my profile :p

3) Where are you?

USA, Indiana.

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yep, re-read the Lore, and the Guides. Read them previously 2 months ago.

5) Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentences please!)

'Ello, my name is Riakai, or Gordon (Don't call me that unless we're good friends or need to get my attention urgently). I live in the US, but was born in the UK, I work odd jobs and write. I'm currently attempting to publish my first book, so far no good though.
I enjoy RP for the aspect it's so simple, and the fact you can develop your character's story outside of "Which path to take? Left, or right?" sort of thing.
I am an RP Moderator and Build Team member on a different RP Server, so not ALLLLLL my time can go here, but I still have a good portion to dedicate. I found this server quite hilariously, actually. I was looking for a Modpack with MPM, Matmos, and Macros...
Landed here, and read some stuff for giggles, and decided to make an app, two months ago. Then I found out you can't be a Nakat without a week on the server and made this app instead ;)

6) Got any examples of your work?

Well, yes....
But, em. I'm lazy. I have to do WOOORK to go get those.
I kid, I kid. I'll grab and post an example of my building, writing, and if possible a Forum RP I did once.

~~==~~Appearance~~==~~
( My method is gonna be a bit different in layout, but it'll still accomplish everything necessary )

Character’s full name: Marrise Pilut
Reason or meaning of name: Last name means is tulip backwards, she worked on a farm when younger.
Character’s nickname: Tulip
Reason for nickname: Her last name is literally tulip backwards.

Physical appearance
Race: Silver Elf
How old does he/she appear: 20
Weight: 108
Height: 6'1
Body build: Light.
Shape of face: Rounded to a point
Eye color: Teal with flecks of silver
Skin tone: Tanned from being on the farm and caravans.
Distinguishing marks:
Predominant features:
Hair color: Red
Type of hair: Straight.
Hairstyle: Pony tail at back.
Voice: Soprano.
Overall attractiveness: Very high, was offered a spot in a brothel, turned it down due to morals.
Physical disabilities: None.
Usual fashion of dress: Depends on the time, sometimes practical other times fashionable.
Favorite outfit: Her silken dress for major events, crimson with pearls and gold-coloured lace.
Jewelry or accessories: Small jeweled necklace, and multiple rings, all gifts from men on the caravan attempting to win her over.

~~==~~Personality~~==~~

~~==~~The Story (A.K.A my background and Test)~~==~~

I was born this day, twenty-eight years prior to the current.
Two years ago, I left my family's farm, seeking adventure and fortune, something beyond the crop and cattle. So, I signed on with the Joyous Roads Caravan, and we started along the edge of the Sorrows to Port Silver.
I was given a sword, a bow, a horse, and rations, and told to keep up with promise of good enough pay and the like. The job was good and easy at first, only issue being the many men trying to proposition me constantly, being the only woman on the caravan. Then it got dry and dull.
We didn't get attacked but once, by a man trying to loot the back wagon of it's silks. I plucked my bow string and hit him square in the shin, he looked at me saddly, and ran, or shall I say hobbled, back down the road.
I didn't have no more issues with the men after that. Probably afraid I'd shoot them in the shin too, I do say so myself.
We arrived in Port Silver about a week ago. I got off, received my one thousand Radients, horse, and my supplies, along with a sigh of relief as I stepped away from the caravaneers. I bought a small home outside Port Silver and live there, and travel to town often.

~~==~~The Test~~==~~

Marrise sits on the horse, holding her sword with one hand, reign with the other. A man struts up on his horse, looking Marrise over, staring at her.
"I'd suggest moving along sir. I'm not for the taking." Marrise says, keeping her hand explicitly on her sword, tapping the iron lightly with her nails.
The man sighs, and lowers his head, and holds the necklace in his palm, then tosses it to Marrise.
"Sir, I am not a prostitute. But thanks for the necklace." cracks Marrise.
"Sweet like a tulip, bitter like salt..." mutters the man.
She grins lightly, as she finishes putting the necklace around her neck.
"I'm a tulip and salt now? Oh, how wonderful." she pauses and adjusts herself on the horse.
"I'm not a whore so I'm salt now? A woman can't have dignity? Maybe if you'd been more polite and upfront about wanting this," she lets go of the reign and sword and outlines her silhouette with her hand, "then try to court me, not stare me down then insult me when turned down. Good gods."
"Uh... Thanks for the advice, er... Marrissa right..?"
Marrise rolls her teal eyes, and replies, "No, it's Marrise. Said Ma-reese, elven name. Now you've hit strike two," she says mockingly, "sir."
"You're a real bitch, you know that?" says the man.
"Aaaaand Strike 3. You're out. No chance." says Marrise, in the same mocking tone.
She giggles lightly, and whips back the reigns of the horse and trots forward on her horse, and trots on ahead, for the horse to trip over a rock and toss her off.
The man slowly trots up, grinning, and helps her and the horse back up slowly.
"And so the big bad bitch needs helped up. Can I get another chance?"
"Maybe in a million years. Thanks for the help. Take the necklace back." she replies.
She throws the necklace at him, and then gives him a quick peck on the cheek. "There, now bugger off."
The man blushes and then trots off to his post, with a grin wider than his face.
===
Note:
I've never RP'd as a girl before, I've been told to try it to challenge myself to get better at RP, so if my RP or story here seems a bit masculine, or stereotypical, tell me and I'll work on it :p

Riakai

Lord of Altera
Ffs, I hit the wrong button... AGAIN.
Ignore this for now ._.

EDIT: There, finished it 100% this time, opinions very welcome ;3

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
Gladients
PSSST!
If you're talking about the currency, that'snot what it's called, but you're close.
Pssst! Radiants!
Race: Elf
You may want to do a bit more research to decide which type of Elf you want to be.
Corrupted Elf
Silver Elf- I can't find a link for them other than this.
Forest Elf
You can also be part Silver Elf and part Forest Elf... like me! :D
Or Corrupted/Silver, Forest/Corrupted.

Riakai

Lord of Altera
Oh foopleberries. I knew it was radiants or gladients.
And that, I KNEW I was forgetting something with the elven part xD

Thanks for the help ;D

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I like the cut of your jib, but your test is a bit short. I s'pose you meant to include the Story & Test in one bundle?

Riakai

Lord of Altera
Aaaaaaaand there, if that's not enough I'll add another bit to it, but I'm running on creative fumes atm :p

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.