Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Riot in Rogue's Hearth (PvP event) [Friday March-9th. 2-6pm pst]

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
well there isn't any set in stone equipment because fuvur's army is mostly mercenary, and at any rate, the army proper is not going to arrive in time to interfere in the riot. as i recall, most of the fuvur people are going to be from nearby aelmere, and we're going to be doing another siege event after this one in the event that the rebels win.

but to answer the question about arms and armor: broadly speaking, anything short of full, proper plate armor makes sense one way or another. maybe go for lighter, desert themed armor if they're from aelmere. though in the capital heavy armor is frowned upon as "excessive" and "rude" and there's a modest social stigma against it, these people are from the hinterlands, so unless you want to say they've recently returned from being off of tour in sanardu there's no reason to presume they would be anything but in full regalia.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
What if the noble dies? It seems like potentially neither group could complete their win requirements then.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Will possibly be arriving as reinforcement
Priority: Extract the hostage.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
What if the noble dies? It seems like potentially neither group could complete their win requirements then.
If the hostage dies than it would boil down to can the soldiers outlast the rebels tell reniforments arrive

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Bad news folks. I'm having computer trouble and it's not looking like I'll be functional tell Saturday.

We're gonna push the event back just one day same time 2-6pm pst. Sorry everyone o know we spent a lot of time building up to this event.

But thems the breaks.
Elz Lannis Kamaoe Solus

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I don't think I'll be able to make the event. Sorry, but between finals and class I just don't have a lot of time today. Would love to participate otherwise.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Oh. Push back one day... missed that. There's still a good chance I'll miss it due to the aforementioned reasons, but chances are better.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Alright everyone computer is alive and we're up and running!

See you all tomarrow 2pm pst.

This event is public by the way if you want to play a temp and join in on the riots!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Hey, my event takes up the same time slot as this one. I'm not really sure what can be done, as I think Ruu is asleep right now.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Hey, my event takes up the same time slot as this one. I'm not really sure what can be done, as I think Ruu is asleep right now.
Is there alot of cross over players?

The riot is sort of an elimination thing so If so the people here who get KO'd could feesably head over to yours.

Sorry, about that.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Is there alot of cross over players?

The riot is sort of an elimination thing so If so the people here who get KO'd could feesably head over to yours.

Sorry, about that.
I'm not sure if there will be. It's meant to be a funeral sermon for Olive, so I had thought Fuvur people would go, but it's really their choice in the end.