Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [???] Riptide: Murmurs at the Docks

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
((Wibbly wobbly, i suppose Cymic wouldn't have his hook as he does in current RP))
Cymic shoved his stub into his jacket pocket
"I be recruitin' fer me crew. Might as well take a group wit', if ye' care ta' depart wit' me, ye' may join. If ye
want, tha' is-- An' if ye' do, any supplies is appreciated."

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
" Ye've got a garrison ship behind you in the ah.. 'fuckup' situations, I believe they call them. . "

Sniffed softly, talking to a couple sailors, extanging stories and smiling softly.

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
The hooded Ranger moves up. "If yer still lookin' for hands, I've got two others with me who'd be willin t'join."

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
He looked to the Ranger.

" Assumingly you're speaking to Cymic, otherwise. I've a small ship tha' needs two men for the guns. "

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
" Capt'n Darkwood, "

Said with a less-then-soft voice, an elven tone peaking out at times, but most of his words are sailoresque.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*Tyr would be hanging around the docks, having talked to the dockworkers for a while before seeing the steadily growing group, and was listening in, debating if he'd be willing to go on this or not*

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*Tyr would then frown, noticing one of the people hiring to be the man that tried to take him on as a spy, and instead paid more attention to the captain calling himself "Darkwood"*

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Continued speaking to a couple sailors, being merry with most, his twinkling dark blue eyes shining as he converses.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*Would frown, the tone sounding much too like many of the lying southerners he'd come across, sighing as his attention equaled to both captains, wondering if it was even a good idea to join either of them*

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
" So basically, I'm there and I actually want to get these gentleman to the Riptide safely and without fault.
Be it that its the ocean, I know, but still, lads. They say riches? Aye, I like tha' too. "

He smiled softly, going to speak to other sailors.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*sighing, he'd make his way over to the captain known as "Darkwood" with his arms crossed* "If ya need more crew, ah suppose ah could join on...

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
*sighing, he'd make his way over to the captain known as "Darkwood" with his arms crossed* "If ya need more crew, ah suppose ah could join on...
He motioned to meet him, near immediately noticing the distinquishment.

" Capt'n Astilo Darkwood, Privateer Extraodinaire, it is a pleasure, and ye are? " (Think Aldo Raine from Inglorious Basterds)

And stuck out a hand for a firm handshake.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
He motioned to meet him, near immediately noticing the distinquishment.
" Capt'n Astilo Darkwood, Privateer Extraodinaire, it is a pleasure, and ye are? " (Think Aldo Raine from Inglorious Basterds)

And stuck out a hand for a firm handshake.
(never saw the movie)
"Tyr Eldsvart..." *Hesitates before slowly sticking his hand out to shake*

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
A soft smile.

" You'll see my sigil, crossed sabers an' a greatsword. "

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*nods, pulling his hand away a bit quickly before heading to one of the nearby dock-houses to find some help locating the ship*

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Went back to conversing with other sailors and taking a heavy draught of rum as a corsair went to speak with him, he left with his corsair- Hand on his greatswords pommel.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
The hooded Ranger moves up. "If yer still lookin' for hands, I've got two others with me who'd be willin t'join."
(To stay in a safezone, Cymic has already recruited Sif, Ulfric, and Violet in current RP, and this is sorta back in time for me.)

He'd turn his head, frowning at his choice of words.

"Oy oy, an' who tha' be?"