Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Rose Ruby Cleary

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I'll remove anything that Firegirl wishes to be removed, but I'm not going to let some guy try to insult me personally.

*Edit* Removed both the previous joking post, and the response. Unrelated to whether or not the last journal entry is copied from something or not(Because I personally don't see reason to care), it is quite the sad...end, I suppose.
Historically, the number of times you have been personally insulted corresponds directly to the number of times you've started a line of shitposting. Play nice, all of you.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Historically, the number of times you have been personally insulted corresponds directly to the number of times you've started a line of shitposting. Play nice, all of you.
Fair enough, apparently there's a history to me being insulted and shitposting. News to me.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
This character as been dead for 2-4 years in-game. Keeping everything the same on her profile just for funnizes.