Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Rose Ruby Cleary

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Wait... somehow you've got more comments than Garet's profile, and second WHY DO YOU HATE GARET D: it says disliked D:

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
?_?

He hasn't done anything bad to her xD He's been really friendly :p
Eudo and someone else has been filling her head with lies about you and Garet! Well not you, your pretty violence prone and in a different way, evil. Like a chaotic good character, Motives not good, but trying to achieve something better.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Although this is easy to carry, it is extremely unlikely for anyone at a young age to be carrying weaponry such as stated. Unless you had legitimate reasoning for your character to carry a weapon at this age or younger, ( profession or training), it's not the norm to carry them around. This is namely because acquiring the weaponry in the first place would be near impossible, unless stolen, as I highly doubt any blacksmiths would make so much for a young'n. Not only this, but training with all those would take a heck of a time. All as angry said!

Not meant anything against the profile, it's good! :heart: Just something to give you insight :p
The daggers would be normal, not the sword unless an heirloom. But daggers were given to. People gave them all the time to kids then and now.... Well where I live now anyway

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
The daggers would be normal, not the sword unless an heirloom. But daggers were given to. People gave them all the time to kids then and now.... Well where I live now anyway
That's all well and fine, but she started off with many daggers and a sword- pretty sure we dropped this a while back anyway :heart:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Edit:

Two of Rose's secret lovers know's who they are. I will have to ask for there premission before I post their RP names. But they know who they are.