Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rosette Art Shop (OOC) [Temp Open]

EmmaTheExquisite

I think I might like it here
Character: Bo Sweetguard~
IGN: Everlasting_Rain/Everlasting_Emma
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/bo-sweetguard-the-curious-child.35660/
Personality: Childish (because she's a child), can be a little snarky, most of the time friendly and easygoing.
Pose (optional): Kind of tense and wide-eyed, with her hands respectfully both behind her back, maybe?
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): Just transparent, nothing fancy really.
Style of drawing: Fullbody, digital, colored.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
All commissions postponed until I can figure out why my tablet no longer works and/or have to get a new one.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

Lucie Firehelm is the most progressed and Roy is still in skeleton. I'll be bulking his out soon.
CyberChaosV2

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

So sorry it's taking so long. I've been in a bit of a limbo mentally, hopefully they'll be done soon enough. CyberChaosV2

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Hypage intensifies

(Also, don't worry about it, I understand how long art can take, my sister took one or two months with her drawing of Roy, totally fine :p)

Vesp_C2

Lord of Altera
Character: Ruka
IGN: _Sheep
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ruka-evaliir.32852/
Personality: Pretty sure you know her personality. :p
Pose (optional): As you see fit
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): Not necessary, but again, as you see fit. Will pay the fee if one is present.
Style of drawing: Full body, paper or digital, whichever you're feeling up to. Same deal for lineart/color. Will pay for whichever you choose.