Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RoxyConso_06's Whitelist App: [ Approved - Mara ]

RoxyConso_06

Villager

Minecraft Username:RoxyConso_06

Country & Timezone: Italy

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: has been used to describe players discussing the game, sometimes simply rules discussions, other times causing the characters they control to act in ways they normal wouldn't within the story. Powergaming: is a style of interacting with role play games with the aim of maximizing progress towards a specific goal excluding atmosphere, storytelling and lore.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm passionate about studying and dedicate myself with commitment to improving my knowledge. Role-playing games are among my favorite activities, offering me creative challenges and engaging adventures. Video games are another interest of mine, allowing me to relax and have fun. Practicing sports is an essential part of my routine, contributing to my physical and mental well-being. I value the importance of kindness and friendship, always aiming to create a positive environment around me. I'm always open to new connections and relationships, wanting to share my passions with others.

Referral: I was looking for a medieval rp server

{Character Section}
Character Name: Elion

Race: Forest elf

Appearance: Green clothes, blue eyes and blonde hair

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): In the heart of the majestic Forest of Eldoria lived an elf named Elion. The forest was a wonder of ancient trees, shimmering streams, and magical creatures. Elion was known for his deep connection with nature and his ability to converse with animals. His green eyes reflected the calm of centuries past, and his reassuring smile brought hope to anyone who encountered him. From a young age, Elion was instructed by the wise elders of the elves on how to maintain the balance between the natural and magical worlds. He learned to channel the life energy of the trees to heal wounds and restore the health of sick animals. He spent his days exploring the forest, learning the secrets of the trees and plants, and healing those in need. One day, while Elion was busy gathering healing herbs at the edge of a stream, he heard a faint whimper coming from deep within the forest. Following the sound, he arrived at a clearing where he found a wounded young fairy. The fairy's wings were broken, and her eyes were filled with tears. Without hesitation, Elion cradled the fairy in his arms and carried her to his hidden refuge among the tree branches. With gentleness, he tended to the fairy's wings and created a healing poultice from the herbs he had collected. Over the following days, Elion and the fairy, named Luminia, developed a deep bond. Luminia told Elion of her mission to protect an ancient magical crystal that held the power to heal and preserve the forest. However, the crystal had been stolen by dark creatures who wished to harness its power for their wicked purposes. Elion offered to help Luminia in her quest to retrieve the crystal and restore balance to the forest. Together, they journeyed through dark and perilous lands, facing magical challenges and malevolent creatures. Through their determination and mutual trust, Elion and Luminia managed to defeat the dark forces and return the magical crystal to the clearing. Once repositioned, the crystal emitted a radiant light that healed the forest and its creatures. In recognition of Elion's courage and dedication, the spirits of the forest honored him with a special gem that would continue to nourish his connection with nature. From that day on, Elion became a legend in the Forest of Eldoria, loved and respected by all.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Thank you for applying. The definitions of meta gaming and power gaming are technically correct but miss the other half of the definitions. Meta gaming- use of knowledge out of character in character. Power gaming- using your turn to direct another players turn, thus controlling the other character.

Before I am able to accept the application I’m going to ask you work on the written test once more. It is written nicely, but doesn’t follow HollowWorld lore. I ask you read over lore and have another go at the written test.

RoxyConso_06

Villager
In the untamed heart of the Eastern forests, where trees were silent guardians of ancestral secrets, Elion was born, destined to become a forest elf with deep roots. From his youth, Elion showed a passionate and almost excessive love for nature, a bond that transcended time. The wise elder elven, keeper of ancient knowledge, guided him in respecting the creatures and trees that populated his world.

Over the years, Elion grew in the grace and beauty that distinguished his kind. His features were like a reflection of nature itself: high cheeks, flawless skin, and an aura of majesty that seemed almost divine. His connection with the forest was deep and intimate, a bond that granted him wisdom beyond his years.

As he grew, Elion learned the art of hunting and the delicacy of natural balance. His auditory skill developed during the eighth and tenth years of life, a sacred period for forest elves. It was in this moment that he took his first great step into the adult world: a hunt guided by his family and friends. During the hunt, Elion learned not only the art of surviving in the heart of nature but also the importance of cooperation and sharing.

His journey led him to discover the religion of the Forest Elves, where Shalherana and Theodra were respected and revered entities. His faith strengthened as he saw the reflection of the gods' teachings in the beauty and harmony of the surrounding forest.

As time passed, Elion grew not only in height and strength but also in wisdom. He encouraged other forest elves to protect nature and live in harmony with it, emphasizing the importance of preserving the delicate balance of wildlife.

His fame spread among the surrounding tribes, and other forest elf communities began seeking his advice and guidance. Elion became known as a peaceful and wise defender of the forests, a guardian of the land and the creatures that inhabited it.

Over the years, Elion sought to strengthen relationships between the Forest Elf tribes and other races, like the Caparii and the inhabitants of the woods. His efforts led to alliances and cultural exchanges that enriched the lives of his fellow elves.

The story of Elion, a forest elf whose love and respect for nature guided him along a path of wisdom and growth, has now become a legend among the tribes. His name is spoken with respect and admiration, and his life was a testament to the deep bond between forest elves and the land they called home—a demonstration of how love for nature could lead a life towards goodness and spiritual connection.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.