Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Royal Law

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
*Cough* What would happen if people were to sit on the roof of, say, the dock management or somewhere in Port Silver? *Cough*
*Cough* I definitely think that it should be punishable by immediate execution where that person is standing*Cough*

Anyway... what would happen if people were sitting on roofs in PS? With Draco it was vandalism...
Roofs also caused much anger against us.... which turned us corrupt, before.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
I would classify it as an attempt to damage other citizens property...Not that anybody is sitting on the roofs anyways.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
"Guard might get nervous... man/woman/elf/syrie/nakat/earthspawn/greyling/Halfling/overpowereddemigodninjaorphanassassins/whatever else approaches with his fist/weapon drawn" - Glynn Festus
"You have commited crimes against Port Silver, the Queen and her people, what say you in your defence?" - Glynn Festus

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
"Guard might get nervous... man/woman/elf/syrie/nakat/earthspawn/greyling/Halfling/overpowereddemigodninjaorphanassassins/whatever else approaches with his fist/weapon drawn" - Glynn Festus
"You have commited crimes against Port Silver, the Queen and her people, what say you in your defence?" - Glynn Festus
My response as Chalkan: I'm bigger than you.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Ergh I really need to make a thread explaining all this. In short and this is by Fitz's design not mine.

The High Church is bound only by divine law and doesn't have to obey any form of mortal law. We choose to follow the laws wherever possible out of courtesy and so as not to cause more problems in society than necessary.

The judgement of the church is the judgement of the gods, we speak directly to them remember.

The crown isn't above the judgement of the gods though we do follow slightly different protocol in regards to them relating to the required amount of evidence to act against them and the fact only the Arbiter himself may proclaim heresy against the crown.

And there's a million different reasons the Arbiter can't be king which im not going to bother going through as ill be here all night.