Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Royal Law

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
"Guard might get nervous... man/woman/elf/syrie/nakat/earthspawn/greyling/Halfling/overpowereddemigodninjaorphanassassins/whatever else approaches with his fist/weapon drawn" - Glynn Festus
"You have commited crimes against Port Silver, the Queen and her people, what say you in your defence?" - Glynn Festus
I'm a thane so get the heck out of my eyes!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Go spear go! Kill mich and name yourself Pope all-mighty Septimus the Generous I! Show the peasantry the might of the Gods! x)

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
*Breaks out mop to clean up this thread*

Only in relation to their service to the Inquisition. (Catching Heretics, nothing else.)
That doesn't say anything about Royal favours, though~

No and no... Yet.

You guys are adorable. Can't wait for the Royal Architect to work on a stockades and Asylum myes.

Gee, I never saw an announcement saying that. :D
. .

ASYLUM!? I. Want. An. Asylum. :D

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
One thing I'm confused about: The Queen was chosen by a -god-, doesn't that mean the Inquisition -must- obey things she says, being that, as stated before, she was bestowed her power by a god?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
One thing I'm confused about: The Queen was chosen by a -god-, doesn't that mean the Inquisition -must- obey things she says, being that, as stated before, she was bestowed her power by a god?

The Inquisition and the Royal Crown respect each other, a lot. A lot a lot. She demands not they mindlessly obey her decrees, merely breach them not unless the Pantheon demands so - because of this, that issue has never arisen~

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I just stated because of the fact that I've heard multiple times, that the Inquisition has more power :/

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
One thing I'm confused about: The Queen was chosen by a -god-,
Keyword there is a sole god. Means that (maybe) the whole pantheon has not come to the same decision. Harateth said they failed "him", not "us". So perhaps the Inquisition see this, and understanding their role of respecting all gods see her as a "third" ruler or something along those lines?