Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RPers Recognition

Was this thread helpful/useful to find someone to RP with?

• Total voters

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
AstraiaOfNight should be on here, she's a constant RPer.
As should Madyson0915 and dplatz7400 (although now in-game he's __EdwardElric__).
And where is Cubey!?

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Seth_Jenkins - for conquering the precise art of speaking, acting and, well, drinking like a true dwarf!

matyio

The original mute
I'm just going to request to get removed from here, while people say I'm good at rp, I just don't do it enough with enough people

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
cherrysparx [insert Numbers here] = For Being a Brilliant person to RP with every time, Funny, Imaginative and overall a good player

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I'm just going to request to get removed from here, while people say I'm good at rp, I just don't do it enough with enough people
And yet when you do, it's of a high standard, and very interesting. You're here to stay!! :p

Con

Lord of Altera
I know he has already been suggested but i'm going to say Seth_Jenkins, as he is an awesome guy and can make even the most boring RPs funny and interesting. :)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Ok...If I want to tell the truth I need to add EVERYONE who is a good RPer
  • Conmaster13 - Even though he RPs a little he always spices up things and makes RP interesting
  • xRoXx - When RPing, Can create Brilliant RPs and remain funny while serious, and creates epic rivalries
  • dplatz7400 a.k.a __EdwardElric__ - Can Create Epic RPs, with the ability to create life-changing points as well as staying happy in the glummest of situations
  • Cubeydoom - She Set me on Fire
  • Jagster08 - Percieveres even with all the hate from others, as well as being a nice guy and fitting all his RP characters well, even if some are creepy
Edit: Aw Yes, Elvis Approves this post, Thank You Very Much

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Rhaegar_rhal - I've had plenty of great rp's with him! :D
Mister_hilter - Same reason..
TheDarkFool - Heck he's great.
BlargTheAwesomeone - he's very good!
I'll write more as I remember :I