Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Ruckus

ZeroOrgan

Lord of Altera

Ruckus
Also known as:

Nobody Important
Joe

IMG_5931.jpg

"Once more into the breach. . Just one more, just one last time"
Combat theme:

"J-just survive. . .Just survive. . J-just survive, and t-try to do something more than b-be afraid"
Theme of Desperation:

"D-don't suppose t-that this tavern is . . raising the b-b-bar? Hahahah! Hah! Ah. . . "
Happy Times Theme:

"T-they're out for my head, I know it, they're out for my head, I j-just know it"
Paranoia theme:

KEY INFORMATION

Name:

My name is Ruckus . . and I hope that you won't remember it.

I feel forty, but I think I'm twenty seven, or twenty eight.

I'm a man.

Race:

I'm a Human. Technically I think I'm Anhalder.

Social Status:

Just a simple Farmer and I'd love more than anything else to make it stay that way.

Height:

I think I'm just shy of six feet.

Weight:

198 pounds.

Homeland:

The streets and slums of the Northern Continent's Tambry. . . Suppose that ain't nothin' but a ruin these days though . . .

I. . . I can't seem to recall.

Current Home:

Astrum Island. Sure, it's full of a bunch'a shmoozy lovebirds who preach about one of the things I fear the most, but they're a kind culture, and their antics keep themselves and me happy. I'm quite happy here.

PHYSIOLOGY
Build:

Folks say I'm strong and built, like a soldier, and I ain't never known those folks to be wrong.

Hair:

Dirty Blonde, unkempt, and perhaps a bit too long. Maybe it's time for a hair cut?

Eyes:

Uhh . . Green, I think. You'll have to look at 'em and see for yourself I suppose, I don't really keep track of 'em.

Skin:

Suntanned and Sunbeaten.

Identifying Marks:

I'm missing my left ring finger, I'm sure that counts as somethin'.

Appearance:

Ragged, unkempt, hairy, and sullen. Just the way I like to keep it.

Clothing:

A simple Chokevine Gambesson, Chokevine Tunic, Chokevine Gloves, Chokevine Boots, and practical roughspun trousers. Unassuming, unfancy, perfect for me.

Also got this set of half plate for when I'm out freein' the torture souls of the undead. . I hate wearin' it, reminds me too much of preparing for a war, but I also love staying alive.

Reinhard gifted me a hell-metal greathelm after the Labyrinth. . . another reminder that I'm his friend - or well, I don't know how he views me, but I view him as one, and I mean to be as true as they come. I think it's for that reason it doesn't feel so suffocating to wear. . . Ironic, really. It's made of hellmetal, you'd figure it'd be unbearable.

Weaponry:

I got more than I'd like . . but it never hurts to be prepared for the worst I suppose.

Miradaine
. . . I drew this accursed bloodied silver sword from the depths of hell itself, right out of a stone like an ancient fairy tale. It unsettles me to wear it at my side, and it terrifies me to wield - hell, the handle is another blade! But . . I can save lives with it, I have saved lives. . . Maybe that's all I'm good for? Swinging steel. A bitter bit of irony that'd be if it were so, but if horrible irony saves lives . . . ah why not.

Spiked Steel Morning Star

. . . This weapon is a knight-slayer, and I hope I never have to use it as such. I've only ever used it on crabs and other chitin-based abominations, and I'd really like to keep it that way. I can't recall how I got it, but it's been at my side since Linistel. For that reason I trust it. . . .is it strange to place trust in a weapon?

Silver Long-Dagger

. . . Got this knife off a brave man's corpse while searching for a lost lad who abducted by spiders. We saved the lad, killed the spider, and I took the knife, better use for the living than the dead. The blade is as silver as a coin, but it's just regular steel. What's really fancy about is the hilt; it's carved out of archblosom in resemblance of a silver stag, and I swear it glows faintly when I'm not looking at it.

Gifted to Vowrawn . . From a dead man to a keeper of their souls, fitting, ain't it?

Red-and-White Wooden Roundshield
. . .'Ol reliable. This trusty hunk of wood, paint, and steel is my favorite armorment, precisely for the reason that it was explicitly designed to defend, rather than attack. With this old hunk I've saved lives, blocked devastating blows, and saved my own hide countless times. That last reason is motivation enough to treasure it, and the reasons before are reasons to keep using it. Though, I wish there was a day when I'd have to worry about neither of those things. I doubt it'll ever come - at least, if I want to sleep at night.

Hygiene:

Serviceable, I remember to take a quick dunk in the river every now and then.

Voice:

Stuttering, fear-ridden, occasionally cheeky.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
I wouldn't say I have many, but it would be a lie to say that I don't have any, and I like to think myself an honest man.

I like to put others and their well being at the forefront of any situation, and so long as I have that as an emotional anchor, I can muster at least some semblance of courage and competence in endeavors that seek to do just that.

I've been trained as a fighter and put through tests of combat more than once. From the old Skraag of the Northern Continent to the more recent Linistel Crisis. Of course I ain't the best, but I'm thankful for what self-preservation skills I got thus far.

I follow orders well and can cooperate easily with others, I suppose it rings back to that old Skraag invasion and Linistel When there's a tide of undead rolling over the continent or through the city, I think it's far more effective to just make myself a tool of the important people rather than get into a debate on who that important person should be. Tell me what to do and I'll serve the problem just fine.

I'm loyal to those I care about, regardless of their reputation, mannerisms, and morality. If you treat me right, I'll treat you right., as such bonds of friendship are not ill-earned. . . when I say I am a good friend, I mean to be one. I'll be there even when the world forsakes you, or hell, even if you forsake me. True bonds of friendship are worth that much.

Fears:
I've got many fears. One could say I'm afraid of almost everything these days. Suppose that's what I get from always running away from my problems.

I don't like being the center of attention, for two reasons. Firstly that I just want to be forgotten and left to my farm, and the spotlight tends to do quite the opposite of that. . . Secondly, I've already spent enough of my life time chasing it. . I just want to escape it this time around, for good.

I used to be friendly with everyone, always asking how they were doing and always trying to be a big part of their lives. That's brought naught but pain and suffering for me and them. I ain't keen on making the same mistake again with anyone else.

I think change is most often a good thing. . At least when that change isn't a massive army of Skraag rolling throughout the countryside, devouring the world itself. . . I just don't want that good - or bad - change to be caused by me.

I don't want to be dragged into another war. . . I will fight if it means protecting others, but by all means . . I've seen enough blood for one life time.

I swear everyone's out to get me. I don't know why, but every sharp-eyed steel-swinger has got something with me. Every soldier, ranger, mercenary, huntress, paladin, and Ignites especially. . They're naught to be trusted, they're out for my skull I just know it. Just like everyone else - but these lot are the worst.

Love.

Seeing her again.

Weaknesses:
I ain't a perfect man, but y'all probably already knew that. .

I used to be a good talker, but nowa'days there ain't nothing I'm worse at. I got trouble understanding folks, communicating with them, and I think that's fine by me. The worse I am at it the harder it will be for people to get closer to me. . . Probably important to include that every conversation brings this great terror to my heart. . .

I don't like to pick sides, especially with strangers. You could be getting your eye stabbed out in the bar or your body broken in a back-alley and be completely in the right, and I won't do nothing to stop it. I'll wave politely at the people responsible, and do my best to rush you to the hospital afterwards - but there's no way in the Pantheon's name that I'm gonna actively get involved in your mess.

My fears - especially the more social ones often get the best of me. Things such as love, responsibility to a organization or kingdom, general commitment and causes greater than individual gain are things that I will avoid like the plague, even if it's a cowards move or incredibly immature.

I generally think everything in any situation will go wrong. . . Why wouldn't it? Life hasn't proven me wrong once yet, and accepting that like any sane individual would has made my life a whole lot easier. . . if a grand deal more miserable.

I'm quick to hesitate, and I'm not keen on leading by example or taking the initiative. . . let the insane brave people that leap, and if they land I'll follow behind, ready to pick up their corpses.

I'm not to keen on standing up for myself, why bother? If I get all feisty about how someone's making me feel, I'm only going to get in trouble doing something stupid and probably get someone else in twice as much trouble. So let them mock me, let them pour ale on my head or mimic my stutter. It's not worth it, it never is. If I just keep my head down I'll be fine.

Intelligence:

I can read. . . just not very well.

Profession:
I work the land, reseed the crops, and I give life to things that feed people, and make them happy. . . Ain't nothin' quite like that. . . It makes me happy too, I think. I'm still figurin' it all out.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:

You'll figure it out if you spend 'nuff time with me . . . Ain't like I'm some sort'a wizard's puzzle.

Religion or Cults:
Not anymore.

Alignment:

Uhh . . Goodness, I suppose that ain't for me to say. Ask others about me, I suppose.

Short Term Goals:
Get a book and quill for a journal
Settle into the life of a farmer
Set himself up financially
Get some sort of socially acceptable self defense weapon for a farmer, like a hatchet.
Read the small collection of books he has purchased
Settle into his farmhouse and make it cozy

Long Term Goals:
Establish himself as a reliable and emotionally distant farmer to Astrum
Avoid the ones he has to apologize too
Avoid making any true close relationships
Avoid romance as if it were lethal
Assist in ending the Linistel undead crisis.

Hollowstats:
Current amount: 235/237 used

Body: 5
Mind: 2
Soul: 5

Awareness: 0
Ranged: 0
Handling: 3 + (Animals)
Resilience: 5 + (Endurance)
Medicine: 3 + (Healing)
Athletics: 5 + (Might)
Dexterity: 0
Deception: 0
Melee: 5 + (Shields)
Lore: 0
Charisma: 0
Unarmed: 4
Crafting: 0

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place:

Farms, Wheat fields, Marketplaces and Beaches. They all bring happy and pleasant memories.

Pastime:

I always loved to write stories, though, Honest speakin' I ain't very good at it.

Food:

Banana Bread. Sweet, simple and created from the earth. Plus it tends to make others happy as well and it's a nice offering to get them off my back.

Drink:

Honey Mead, Sweet, Fun, Thick with good times and pleasant taste.

Colour:

Green. It's just a nice color.

Animal:

House Cats. I like to think they're like me. They like to be left alone mostly, and they're probably a lot better at achieving that end than I am.

Least Favourite...
Place:

Tribal Encampments, Battlefields, Swamps, Graveyards too, now that I think about it. . . Maybe Ramparts as well?

Pastime:

Painting. I weren't never good at it, and for some reason it frustrates me more than anything else. It ain't somethin' I'll ever get the hang of either.

Food:

Onions. They smell bad in the mouth, and always make you cry when you cut 'em, even if they don't taste half bad.

Drink:

Vodka. Tasteless, responsible for great deals of violence, hell - it's even boring to look at.

Colour:

Bright Grey. Reminds me too much of steel.

Animal:

Tigers. Like a cat but violent, dangerous, and dominant . . Reminds me of too many bad and violent things, I suppose.

RELATIONS:

Loved:

Trusted:

Befriended:

Reinhard:

I have made up my mind with this man, and I consider him to be a worthy friend. For all his flaws, his incessant sheheming, pride, petty wrath, narcissism, and all of the feuds that come in his wake like embers from an untamed wild fire, beyond all of that this man has proven to be a good friend. He cares for those he ventures with, his aspirations to reduce the level of influence of the divines and the mistreatment against mages, and his own personal conviction to place himself at risk to achieve such ends are worthy endeavors worth following and preserving. Though more important than all of that, this man, for all his grand larger than life ambitions, his royal and regal nature, his personal manor for Altera's sake, this man has chosen to spend his time with me. A paranoid, fearful farmer. He has trusted me, he has on some instances, relied on me even. He has drank, joked, laughed, and suffered beside me. For this, I consider him to be a true friend, and I mean to commit myself as someone worthy of being his.

Arminius:
He's a man I haven't seen in quite some time, but I think that relaxes me as much as it saddens me. . . I don't like getting too close to people, and while I thoroughly enjoyed your pleasant and playful company, I think it's for the best you're off doing . .. Whatever it is you're up to now. If we had spent any more time together, there would've been no small chance my mind we would have become good and close friends, and sorrowfully that's something I generally want to avoid with anyone. I hope you are well though, where ever you are now.

Liked:

Lana:

For what it's worth, I still think we're rather distant, and I like our dynamic that way. You're far too important, benevolent, and involved in the well-being of the world for me to ever want to pursue past this point, for risk of being naught more than a burden, or burdening myself with the troubles of friendship. But, despite all that, I like what you're doing. You're making the world a more peaceful place, a more knowledgeable place. You and your Evenfall academy will make Altera more prosperous, and reduce the amount of suffering dealt to all of Altera - and mages specifically. That's something that legends are made out of, and I like legends. I just don't like being a part of them. So keep doing what you're doing, and making existing here worth smiling about, just please leave me out of it. . . - especially on that potion project. I-I don't want my name in the records, j-just let the world forget about me.

Nuvan Kegheart:
I think he's a good man. He's perhaps a little impatient, rugged, and business oriented, but his heart's there before all else. He's a homebody from . . . I can't seem to remember, but somewhere familiar! he runs a good tavern, and he's proven himself brave, confident, and eager in stopping this undead conflict in Linistel. More importantly, friendly as we are with eachother, I feel like our personalities clash as to prevent, or generally slow any real close friendship. I hope it can stay like this for as long as we know eachother, and I hope the world and yourself benefits from your courage, and your brew.

Sophie:
Yet another person I haven't seen in quite some time, so much so that my memory has began to fog. A bittersweet thing, I think. I remember her as passionate, strong-willed, and generally having no patience for Isaac's self destructive ways and still yet enough patience to love and care for him, and for that I hold her in great respect. Were I in her shoes, I'd probably just run away back to my farm and reseed my crops. I hope she and Isaac are well, and I hope she has finally convinced him to stop doing such terribly anxiety-spiking things to all of his friendships.

Foxbells:
While I do miss your conversations and general chaos, it's more a sweet than bitter revelation that we don't talk too much anymore. Much like all the others back at Astrum, I haven't seen you in quite some time and I'm half thankful for that. You were interesting, truly unpredictable, and pleasant conversation, and had I had any more conversations with you, I, at the very least, would've considered you a friend. I don't want friends, I want to sit on my farm and stopped getting dragged into these god-forsaken undead conflicts, but I think the world is a happier place with you. I hope you are well.

Jonah:
I remember little of Jonah. I do remember that he was an academic, always had his head in a book, and could view the world in the most logistical frame possible. I remember how I liked that about him, how if I could do that, detatch myself in such a . . .distant, mathematical fashion, sticking to my farm would be easy. But alas, no matter where I run there is always a conflict of war and undead. I hope he has better luck than I in that regard, despite his lack of conversationalist skills, I thought him pleasant company.

Fi:
Fellow baker in the Landing, and one of it's few genuinely good souls. She runs a bakery down by the marketplace on the southern side of town, and I always craft fond and happy memories while visiting. Of course - that's not when I'm being stalked by rangers, soldiers, ignites, and other such soldiers out to get me. . . but setting that aside, there is much in Fi I admire, and envy. She's kind despite the dreadfully harsh hellscape that constantly abounds her, she has aspirations to make a difference - and enough trust in the world that she can make a difference. Sure, it's a little naïve but. . . I was a dreamer once too, and it wasn't so bad to believe. The Landing is a better place with her in it. . . Plus, we clash enough that we'll never truly be friends. It's the perfect tight-rope balance of imperfection.

Neutral:

Vowrawn:
You've made an effort to patch and repair my fear of you, not once, but twice. . . I . . I don't know how to feel about that. No one's ever really done that before, never mind with so much sincerity and intent in following through. . . I am still unsure if it is some gambit, or game to get under my skin or win my trust. . but just this once I'm going to try and be better. I'm going to believe that what you are doing is sincere, and is coming from a place of honesty. That's why I gave you that Dead Man's Dagger. . .I'm trying to make an effort too. . .Let's see where this goes, and hopefully I'm proven wrong about all the accursed mistrust that lingers in this unkind world.

Skala:
Skala's out for one thing, and it's a profit. Always angling for radiants or some opportunity for wealth. This I envy, as Skala has a concrete purpose. She's got a reason to wake up every morning, and a consistent drive to achieve her goals. In addition to this, behind her seaweed skull and sullen, deadpan tone, and general bug-tossing, she's capable of having one hell of a time. The pun-fest at the bar is reason enough for me to not believe she's not like the rest of the steel-slugging blood-wolves out to get me, and double enough reason to enjoy her company. . . Still, she does scare me a little . . . What if she's just being amicable to get on my good side? What if she's a bounty hunter, and someone's out for my head?

Anwar:
The landing's latest stepfather, and one of it's greatest tailors. Anwar has the kindness of Fi and a charisma akin to Reinhard's . . And it is for these reasons I do not trust him. He is too happy, too suave, too well-in-the-head. I'm confident he puts up a charming façade, there's no chink in his social armor - no social disgrace. He's just. . .Kind, trusting, intelligent and fun to be around! Not that I mind of course - but . . . what's your deal!? There is something amiss, there must be. . . Congratulations on your step-son though, genuinely. Family is one of the best things that can happen to someone.

Adda:
They may be a bit timid, and that I can understand, but they're genuinely fun to hang around. They're not exciting or boisterous as some of the other people I mill about the tavern with, but they've got a good heart, the pun they made only cements this. . . And I'm half certain they're not out to kill me. But other than that I actually don't know much about you. . . Perhaps that's for the best. We'd just be too wayward strangers who can share a laugh among friends who kind-of know each other. And we'd never be anything more than that. That'd be perfect, nothing to be afraid of there.

Euclid:
He's a duty-bound automaton construct that's devoted his life to ensuring the protection of all living, sentient beings, and I was first introduced to both his ideal and personage as he aided in the Linistel undead and Vyre crisis as a soldier. I . . I envy his ability to tirelessly protect others and his selflessness in such a cause. . . I hope to know more about him in the future, and perhaps become a distant acquaintance of his. . Maybe I can learn something of duty through him . . and . . maybe it'll make me a better person. Time will tell . . I think . .

Glenn:
I like this Bard. He knows how to host a house party, knows how to entertain his guests, is playful and funny, and helped fix my nose after Bennett justifiably smashed it. He seems like the sort of person that I'd love to be distance acquaintances with. . . that said, I know nearly nothing about him, so he could also be some extraordinarily awful person as well. I've high hopes that he isn't some evil doer, but I'm refraining from having any definitive opinion about him until I know more.

Sangiban:
He's a sellsword who caught up at the wrong place wrong time helping Aislin to a drink in her sorrows, "free of charge" and ended up grumpying ol Princess Illy, which as an unenviable position by all regards. That's how I met him, and given that he was probably in the wrong, I would've done the same thing in his shoes. He seems a bit more rugged, gruff, and more like a warrior than anything else. I think his soldier-like nature will prove troublesome and cause lot'sa stuff I don't wanna be dragged into . . But he seems like he don't want to bring bad fortune to good folks, or those just caught up in it all . . I hope I can become, at most, acquaintances with this man.

Aislin:
This poor girl cannot catch a break . . . First she loses Maple, then she gets HAUNTED by her Jishrim held soul, and then she gets a variety of window shards in her body and ends up dead. . . I knew her back when she was younger at Astrum Island, we weren't never close. . . But it still never serves anyone right to suffer so much. That said it ain't like I wanna get caught up in all that drama . . I just hope her life sort of calms the fuck down for a long while when she gets back.

Frost:
I've never really sat down to get a drink with you, get to know you, nor do I really know too much about you. With that said, we've slain undead together, solved some wraith issues, and settled conflict in Linistel. I think I like our dynamic this way. You're a noble lady with bigger issues, and I'm a farmer who just wants the world to calm down so I can get to farming. I help you, you help me, we both like seeing the world a better, more peaceful place.

Maebh:
I don't know much about you, and I like that. What I do know is that you knew Cymic, you have knowledge of spirits and undead, and that you were of no small assistance during these undead ridden times that plague Linistel. I also know that you are incredibly interesting, like to tell fortunes, and probably not actually blind in some fashion or another, but I could be terribly wrong on that aspect. So, let's keep things how they are, and we'll be perfect.

Unsure of:

Aramis:
We crossed paths at a barge party off the coast of the landing, and he seems the fun-loving party-boy type. . . but when we were talking, it immediately dawned on me that this man is a magnet for romance. He's charming, confident, a true sea-bound swashbuckler who'll toss roses into a crowd of fawning men and women, and it is for that reason that he puts this fear in my heart. I want naught to do with romance, not a single thing. . but I wouldn't mind a drink now and again. He seems like a good person at heart too . . . I'll have to talk to him more to judge him more concretely though.

Azuran:
It's always the big and scary ones that make me uneasy, and this one-armed giant achieves that in spades. . . but not just because of the strength of his mighty swordarm. He constantly lectures me on the virtues of Valiant, on how I should be brave and instead of complaining and exhibiting such blatant signs of suffering and cowardice. I know I'm a mewling, complaining wretch. . . I don't need you pointing it out like I'm some unsettled maniac - if anything, all the brave and reckless folks such as yourself are the insane people. . . Who could be so optimistic, so blatantly happy in times where every corner could lead to your death?

Despite all this, you're a good person keen on saving lives, and for that reason I'm only just uncertain about you . . .but I'd wish you'd stop lecturing me. Plus - get a room with your beloved wife, I'm happy for you but. . . goodness. . . you two terrify me.

Dorothy:
She's a devout follower of Skraag. . and that thought alone terrifies me. It's not so easy to just gloss over the slaughtering of the northern continent. . However, this academic is reasonable, polite, and . . . evidently not like the rest of Skraag's followers. She explained to me how Skraag operates, why he steals souls from the Grey Lady, and what that means to her. I think I will always fear her because of her divine associations, and trusting her will be nigh impossible . . . but if I had to compare her to her contemporaries, she's definitively the most acceptable Skraag follower I have yet to meet.

Bennett:
First met him when Jishrim started messing around with Aislin's soul. Sort a gruff, melancholic fellow. I've never really seen him . . Overtly happy. Always brooding, always got that haunted soldier aura about him. He rightfully busted my nose into pieces after I made a decently inappropriate comment about his mother. . . I'm not sure quite to think of him. He's definitely an agent of good, as far as I know. . . Just that . . . Tormented nature of his unsettles me. Like he could just start swinging his sword at any minute. I'm sure he's just, he's just a lot for me to handle, and for that I'd like to keep my distance from him.

Byrne:
Young, confident, and training to be a soldier. . . He seems like he wants to do a lot of good in the world and protect a lot of innocents, and he seems rather headstrong in pursuing that endeavor, perhaps a bit . . . too headstrong. He always seems like he's ready for war, ready for a throw down with anyone. . . I don't like that. Nobody should be that eager for a battle, especially a kid. I hope that Bennett fellow can convince him of the horrors of war, and why it should absolutely be avoided at all costs. . Pantheon knows I don't want to be the one to try and convince him.

Marian:
She assisted in putting down the Wraiths in Linistel and with the following investigation, that's how I first met her. Since then it's been nothing but mixed signals, especially since her lover's quarrel in Storm's Landing with Eliss. She's seems like a passionate person always seeking to do good and explore what it means to have a good time, just as much as she seems a vengeful emotionally driven huntress. . . I think it'd be for the best to keep my distance from her if I can help it. Lest I end up with a handful of her arrows in my spine.

Illyrana Silveira:
I feel like I have made the world's worst first impression with you, but if anything that's a good thing in my book. I never quite can tell if you're being aggressive or playful, and I feel like I upset you more than anything with every conversation. That puts distance between us, and is a net positive as I see it. Other than that I think you're a capable and caring leader, and a sufficient commander as well. You've proven yourself to me through Linistel's undead conflicts, and I hope that we don't get to know each other any more than this and that you can continue to put an end to this conflict.

Ciaran:
I don't know much about you from our sparse encounters. . . But you intimidate slightly. I don't think I've ever seen you anything but focused and perhaps slightly agitated. I like that his personality is generally evasive, so that I might have a bounty of reasons to avoid getting close to him . . . But something else about him appears academic, and important. . And you can never TRULY escape important people . . .

Isaac:
We had a falling out with one of your self destructive outbursts, and I haven't seen you for a long time since then, along with your wife. While the passage of time has healed such anxiety-ridden wounds you left, I still seek to distance myself from your firebrand nature. I hope you can bring that passion of yours bring more good to the world as you always like to, and I hope . . . and despite our quarrel, I hope I can see you once more before I completely shut myself into my farm after all these conflicts die down . .

Wary of:

Afraid of:

Aelyth:
She stalks me, I know it. She's like a wolf and I swear she has her eyes on my head. Our encounter in the bakery only confirms this - you're just trying to assert that you're not going to kill me, but I can just feel it. The moment I turn my back your arrows will find my spine. Every time I run into it's always misfortune, it's always conflict. I know you're out to get me, you're just trying to bait me into doing something stupid or paranoid so you can justify killing me. Well HAH, it's never going to happen. . .s-so stop staring at me so terrifyingly.

Her
Gods. . .

Disliked:

Hated:

My in-game name is: WHATARUCKUS

Attachments

Last edited:

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
Yay, when I first saw the character name and not viewed the profile my first thought was uncle ruckus

This guy is so much better than that