Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Ruckus

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Edited the format, thought I'd make the profile more personalized and try something new!
I like this new format a lot! He and Theo would get a long well, I think, especially seeing as how they’re both farmers and ex-soldiers :p

ZeroOrgan

Lord of Altera
Update: Added a new main art-piece for the profile that I thought was more fitting, and some character-themed music for certain situations above the aforementioned art piece, hope y'all enjoy these changes!

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Quote:
This Man . . .Gods, how to feel? Where to start? This regal blonde . . . enigma is fiercely intelligent, elegant, royal, domineering and undeniably in every aspect of the word. Though just as he is genius, calculating, and noble, he is ill-tempered, petty, power hungry, quick to anger and quicker to scheme vengeances, or to escalate some minor mistake into a full-blown contest of honor - in which he will merciseslly break fingers and drown the dreams of his enemies to achieve victory. This man is a protagonist in the way that he advances the "plot" of any given situation, as as much as he terrifies me in both his boons and his flaws, there is much in his work I admire. He seeks to reduce the level of influence divine organizations have, and the influence of the divines themselves. He believes in fairness, (even if he believes in using unfair tactics to achieve such an end, another contradiction to this man).

In the end, I can only hope I'm not important enough to be dragged up in his ambitions, and that his ambitions don't end up wasting all the gifts he has been granted. . .

And what's this talk of demons? I must clear that up with him.

This is the best relationship I had ever received :heart:
The man is a Genius!​

Lovelyninja567

Ur mom
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
lovelyninja567
lovelyninja567
Legend
Sophie:
Yet another person I haven't seen in quite some time, so much so that my memory has began to fog. A bittersweet thing, I think. I remember her as passionate, strong-willed, and generally having no patience for Isaac's self destructive ways and still yet enough patience to love and care for him, and for that I hold her in great respect. Were I in her shoes, I'd probably just run away back to my farm and reseed my crops. I hope she and Isaac are well, and I hope she has finally convinced him to stop doing such terribly anxiety-spiking things to all of his friendships.
*sob*
someday we’ll rp again, pls

ZeroOrgan

Lord of Altera
Updated Relations!
Updated Gear!
Updated Tunes!

Planning on assigning relationships individual tunes, but that's a big project so expect lil chunks every now and then. If you're on that list and have any reccomendations/suggestions for what kind'a vibe of music you think best suites your character, by all means let me know~

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Not even Sydri in relations, I will cry tonight