Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Runescape HollowClan!

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
One thing I really hate in RS is that no one ever RPs on the RP servers...so I have a plan. Let us make a HollowWorld clan! Not sure what it will be called (we will decide as a group,) and we will all vote for a leader when we have the clan up 'n runnin'! This will really be about little more than RP, though I couldn't probably stop you from questing together if I tried. But still, clan activities will be almost exclusively RP. For the most part, we will operate on World 41, the F2F RP server. Partially because it isn't as heavily populated, partially because I'm broke and can't afford membership :p ! See ya in Gielenor!

NOTE: This is not staff ran ATLEAST at the current moment of me posting this, an admin may be voted for as leader though I am still not sure if considered staff ran.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Also would like to post some info on our vote.

Everyone may vote.
Cannot vote for yourself
Will be set up by current leader (who will be me at the moment of founding)
Will be done in the private meeting tent thingy
I point out that the vote /is/ IC, so a big thing will be how your character acts.
You do not have to be leader, just say and I won't make you an option.
For those who do want to run for leader, you will be required to share a bit about yourself, like a short bio.

Also, does HollowWorld as a server have any colors and symbols? I know that no matter what colors I use I am going to get a negative response from SOMONE...

Mr_Canuck

Lord of Altera
Hey I'm totally up for this. Not sure who to vote for in terms of leadership, but a Hollow World Clan on RS would be great! I recently just started playing again (a few days ago) and I've been a bit lonely.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
This is splendid! We need atleast four people (not counting me) to found a clan, so in the meantime just work on that crap long tutorial.

Also, if you're interested, please comment. I can't rely on 'likes' to do this all.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Ok than, assuming you four are indeed players, we need to arange our founding. How is tonight, 4:00 PM, EST, clan camp sound?

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I might actually be interested in starting up a new account. I have not played for like 2 years though, so im kinda rusty xD

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Okay wow this is a lot of people...Allright I need atleast four of you tonight, Clan Camp, 8:00 PM, EST. The vote will be held some time in the near future after founding.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Heads up, it's in fifteen minutes. Clan Camp is just south of Falador and west down the road from Draynor.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
In retrospect, probably not a great idea to schedule it on the same day most of you said they would start...

I will be at the clan camp at 5 PM tomorrow, EST. Be there. Atleast four of you.

Mr_Canuck

Lord of Altera
I will be there ray. So thats July 18, World 41, 5:00 pm EST. Correct?

Also ray Im sorry for what happened with your donkey. I explain it all on my ban appeal thread.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
It's okay. I got a replacement, so no hard feelings. Also, incase you didn't know, the ban was also for killing that one guy's dog.