Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Runescape HollowClan!

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
I just looked at the runescape page, and I might try to get back into runescape now.... just have to get my new password and such ugh....

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Founding in fifteen less than fifteen minutes!

Also, btw, I have a weird glitch on Runescape that makes the chat at randomly deselect so I have to spam it with the mouse to type one word, so may talk reeeaaallyyy slooow.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Oh and guys, it only lets you found it if all founders are in the clan camp. So stahp leaving, my chat glitch doesn't let type fast enough to say. It's a hassle to put the simplest thing.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Oh and guys, it only lets you found it if all founders are in the clan camp. So stahp leaving, my chat glitch doesn't let type fast enough to say. It's a hassle to put the simplest thing.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Also, if you recruit friends, both you and the friend get free membership and XP boosts for the first month

Spark

Broken
Bean/Benijim said:
Also, if you recruit friends, both you and the friend get free membership and XP boosts for the first month
The catch is that the friend has to buy membership for you to get the free membership.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Okay listen, here is what we do. Once your character is finished with the tutorial, and you have located the Clan Camp, 'like' this post. At that time I shall schedule it.

Spark

Broken
Ray1333 said:
Okay listen, here is what we do. Once your character is finished with the tutorial, and you have located the Clan Camp, 'like' this post. At that time I shall schedule it.
You also need membership to start it