Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rupidup's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Rupidup

Villager
Pronouns
He/Him
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username:
RupidupNPC

Country & Timezone: Australia

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is abusing knowledge you have from outside of rp. Powergaming is the use of removing free choice from other players in order to give yourself an advantage over others.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am a 17 year old Australian, I was in the progress of making a game until meeting Vinny. Where I had made him a character due his request which proceeded to completely destroyed the game and all the hard work I did. I was in a text rp server where we played as governments in a galaxy, I played as the Harlex Cratorium which were merchants and were worshippers of transhumanism their leader Harlex the Undying Lord of Cratorium. And in another text rp I played as a man named York Tickner who was a escape convict turned hunter with copd, who has an over obsession with traps and has a friend with Erik Bjorn. This is also my first time doing Minecraft rp and I'm excited to try it out after hearing alot about it from Vinny.

Referral: VinnyCall
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Character Section}

Character Name:
Govy Hex

Race: Human

Appearance: a man standing 176cm in height with an average build, with light brown hair and green eyes. He sports a dark green coat with a cream colored tunic underneath, black pants and leather boots.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Govy Hex, is a wandering merchant. Traveling place to place selling general traveling provisions. Continuing the family business which he had been born into, which was Kaltic battle suppyling business run by his mother and father, Rose Hex and Theobald Hex. Being a very stationary situation, typically just staying in one spot never leaving the shop though that was just fine for little Govy he enjoyed the shop believing that he was doing just fine where he was. He met a large variety of warriors across his time sitting on the chair his father set out for him, ones who carried big axes and ones who carried small swords and some who didn't carry anything at all though they never left empty handed. One day though Govy was playing with some friends around the forest, Govy had decided that the best idea he could have was climbing a tree. He didn't have an eye for spotting strong trees though once he climbed onto a branch it had snapped and the fall buggered Govy's leg. Of course his mother was now going to make sure Govy never got hurt again, so he was barred from going outside to play this made him want to see the world more instead of inside the same old wooden walled weapon shop. A few years later, Govy decided to set up an on the move general provisions and adventuring gear shop. With the blessing of his parents, he'd set off with a small horse and cart. He'd make a journey to local cities and other small towns selling his wares and goods, sometimes sleeping in the back of the cart. All while returning home every now and then to check in on his parents, as well as to restock on his more weapon orientated wares all things considered it was a good life. Now being much older hes expanded his range of his moving shop going more south than just the small local towns and cities, his parents though have retired so hes left to continue the family trade alive. Selling goods and general provisions to all who all may need it. Though of course all roads must have bumps in them, this bump was just a lot bigger than others. While traveling down a road he'd never been down he hit a hole poorly breaking some part of his wagon that he didn't even know existed, and if it wasn't bad enough while he was checking for if he had a part to fix the wagon his horse some how got free of the reigns and before he could even say anything it had ran off into the distance.

image_2023-04-01_001843005.png

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.