Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ruu's Art Train [noodie warning]

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Using this time to finish off art I've been putting off for some time ( Sorry people qq ) , aside with some doodles
Here are some doodles:

RagingLunacy Messing around with Isabell's freaky hair, I ended up with this.

The Tottot RagingLunacy and this...

and here's a small sneak peek mini screenshot on some sin I'm working on to start off my art spree.
mokwar if you so dare to take this path in clicking this spoilers, you will surely die of excitement. And I will taught you with more spoilers. So if you want it to still be a surprise, don't click. Also I'm doing this just to test you and tease the absolute shit out of you because I'm mean like that.
This is Diamond, yes.

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Using this time to finish off art I've been putting off for some time ( Sorry people qq ) , aside with some doodles
Here are some doodles:

RagingLunacy Messing around with Isabell's freaky hair, I ended up with this.

The Tottot RagingLunacy and this...

and here's a small sneak peek mini screenshot on some sin I'm working on to start off my art spree.
mokwar if you so dare to take this path in clicking this spoilers, you will surely die of excitement. And I will taught you with more spoilers. So if you want it to still be a surprise, don't click. Also I'm doing this just to test you and tease the absolute shit out of you because I'm mean like that.
This is Diamond, yes.
oh god, hentai Heart pupils *sweats*

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
FINISHED | Warning, "Smexy Diamond" mokwar :heart:
This is basically payment for something ig. and 5% thanks.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Using this time to finish off art I've been putting off for some times
Jazzper Start of next Major.

and some doodles, sure.

Sugar in her new outfit.

And another one of my goats, Apple when she's older. ( I have a thing for choker necklaces. )

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
HHNNG AAAHHHH I got really into this song and I had to draw to it- it ended up being Sugar, because well. I love this chick so much.
This is a WIP btw, it's not finished :heart: