Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ruu's Art Train [noodie warning]

Shao

Bring back angry react
*NOISES* I did more goat, goldgoattoomuchartofgoldgoattt
And for super censor I'mma just link it [ CLICK ME BB ]
Cuz dem ruulz m8, u see wai, I dunno, I don't wanna be banned.

On another note, I hate backgrounds so I lazied it. I gib permission to torture le Ruu cause she needs a good arse kicking.
Thicc

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

On another note, I hate backgrounds so I lazied it. I gib permission to torture le Ruu cause she needs a good arse kicking.
no

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I just decided to test to see what I would get if I hit roll several times in a row, and I just feel like something is off. Lately I have been getting chinced on my rolls during RP at critical times, such as three magic lessons in a row I have rolled a critical miss (natural one or equivalent) on my very first roll, spell or not. Which in accordance with magic structure means I lose all my "mana" for the day and can't continue casting or learning. I'm not sure if it's rolling "d20" versus "1d20" that's doing this, but for this case, I'll give it a try.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Now that, that's nice. And hot. Very hot. And she has collar on. Kinky too

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
This bandwagon has been discontinued to make way for the Ruu-Train.