Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Salheira Rainriver, Housekeeper of Vermella

Gaby

Lord of Altera
caparii nudity shouldn't really count as nudity but I'm still putting this under a spoiler
photo.JPG

my tablets broke so I drew this on a paper and then i was too lazy to ink it
I dont think my last picture properly portrayed her chub.
I'm satisfied with this.

why would anyone look at this fluffball and think "she needs a sword in her chest"
twice.
why

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
caparii nudity shouldn't really count as nudity but I'm still putting this under a spoiler
View attachment 48743

my tablets broke so I drew this on a paper and then i was too lazy to ink it
I dont think my last picture properly portrayed her chub.
I'm satisfied with this.

why would anyone look at this fluffball and think "she needs a sword in her chest"
twice.
why
Is so cutteee :heart:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
a dream has changed her opinion of certain persons...

Herself: "you are blind. you only see red." "of love unsaid" "<Fae: what am I supposed to do now?!>"

Robert: "I don't care if there's a good Morna, or an evil Morna!"
"what do you see me as?"
"there is good in all, you merely need to see it
" "shut... shut up... you fool."

Morna: "we are both, and one"

Sallana: "one cannot live without the other" "you can prevent a prophecy, you can prevent a war" "this is not right. Sallana is not cold."
Vermella: "one cannot live without the other" "why are you fighting Sallana?"

Gaby

Lord of Altera
oh, I forgot to mention!
that dream thing is color-coded by voice!

Salheira is dark red
Morna is... yellowish green, bright purple, and red. (she split into two nearing the end. purple Morna was a coldhearted elf, red Morna was a warmhearted caparii)
Robert is dark blue

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Current Status: she has fled the company of others, taking her bird with her. sometimes she ventures to Falandraal, sometimes she's seen amongst the trees by the lake of Hound-Ru. she sleeps during the day, and travels at night, never keeping to the roads.

sometimes, near the crossroads, or in a lonely village, the villagers report seeing a caparii girl, seabird in hand, wearing a long brown cloak over a red one and nothing else. she comes into town, begging for scraps of bread and fish, or maybe some mint, and asking if they have seen a woman, caparii like her, strong and proud, who goes by the name of Dahlia. when she has her answer and her food, she leaves.​

Salheira has had dreams. the dreams compel her to flee.

they always change, always, always. some make her feel terror. others, despair. some make her feel guilt, some make her wake up in a cold sweat, wishing Eyota was there beside her. some make her wish she was alone. sometimes she wakes up, finding her sheets have been stained with tears. sometimes she wishes she was sleeping on the cold stone floor. a few, a rare few, give her peace, give her an answer to the confusion, but they are swept up again by the confusion that pervades the next night and the next.

the mint is sweet, and offers her comfort, but without the mint, the dreams get worse. she finds herself committing acts born from love and anger, acts she would never do were she awake. she wakes up from these dreams, and runs to wash herself, wash the memory of a gentle caress off her body, wash the taste of blood out of her mouth.

at first the dreams seemed to be questions, begging for an answer. now she only sees them as the taunting of some evil spirit. someone dead, who not only hates her dearly, but is, through these dreams, begging her to forgive him.
she does not know how to end them. so she flees. to find the one person who she is sure can offer her comfort.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Current Status: she returned from her journey without Fuzzy, not once seeing her mother, to find Eyota had gone missing (spoilers: she died), leaving behind her shawl.
this has obviously gotten her very upset.
Eyota's Shawl
a shawl that was given to the late Eyota Engem by the goddess Vermella. it's made of the finest possible leather, and was made without any imperfections or even any noticeable seams. it has no other special qualities, besides its cultural and sentimental significance. this has replaced Salheira's old shawl.

"Fuzzy" Rain-River

Fuzzy is a juvenile seabird, whom Salheira has adopted. as far as baby seagulls do, Fuzzy is really big, about the size of a small dog. this is because Fuzzy is an albatross.

Fuzzy likes fish and warm things.

Fuzzy has grown up now, and flown away
Eyota (@ForestRose) : she hopes Eyota is still alive, but it's a wild, irrational hope.
@ForestRose (tagged for relevance)
things happened.
lots of things.

NOTE: though Salheira is not outright suicidal, she does not feel any strong attachment to her own life, at least not as greatly as she did in the past. were she to die at this moment in her life, it would be permanent.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
things happened.
lots of things.

NOTE: though Salheira is not outright suicidal, she does not feel any strong attachment to her own life, at least not as greatly as she did in the past. were she to die at this moment in her life, it would be permanent.
*cries*

Gaby

Lord of Altera
added a skills page like a NERD. now you guys can rail at me about how she's op and unrealistic! 8D

also added a "people Salheira has kissed" page because that was completely necessary

removed some old relations (memory loss) and added some new ones

threw so many things under a spoiler tag. all the things.

Jolly good show, This Vermella thing is absolutely Spiffing.
its honestly all I can think of when i see you

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Salheira Rain-River has hit what we would call "rock bottom"

top priority for her right now is two things:

1) learning the truth about Morna
2) getting rid of her dreams

all relations except those currently relevant have been wiped
if she died now she would definitely /not/ be getting revived

feels so hard yo

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Salheira's faith in humanity has been restored
and her faith in herself
no more miserable caparii

so many things happened
Vermella page now has a list of Vermella quotes that Sal remembered

Gaby

Lord of Altera
random things updated in the profile, including Salheira's official titles:

"Salheira Rain-river, Housekeeper of Falandraal, Leader of the Followers of Vermella, grabber of sword blades"