Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sapphire [Approved - Dark_Auras]

SaPiR

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? SaPiR31

2. How old are you? 16 years old

3. What gender are you? female

4. What country do you live in? Israel.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.
Headaches and blackness is all she feels, her body doesn't move as it relaxed from the moving sea and the effort of moving over to the shore, it wasn't succeeded before her brain blacked out to no where.
Who she is, Sapphire, leathered hood, red belt, covered mouth. Golden hair and honey eyes, that slowly seems visible when she opens her eyes, the body starts to move slightly, her eyes wander around but her head stuck on the ground, weak, hungry, tired. She closes her eyes for another moment before some twist makes her open her eyes fast, she raises slightly her head, but once her eyes look around for once more, she raises it completely and raises her upper body, wondering, is she dead or alive, wherever she is belonged to. She notices her weapons are lost, she finds a note in her wet boot, but as she opens it, it torns apart. She curses and mumbles before she slowly stands up and watches a way to go, she takes a few steps in, with curious and suspicious, till a man comes over to her.
She is been alerted, getting into an attack position, but once the man hands her a book she calms down. She takes the book and the man says "I'm Fastidious Quinn, welcome, stranger." Fastidious Quinn? Who is this man?, Sapphire thought. "Who are you?" she asks with a harsh voice. "I'm the one who greets all newcomers like you. I show people around the Northern Kingdoms." He replies. "Humph. Fair enough." Sapphire said opening the book from Quinn. "And this is...?"
"A book." He says simply.
She rolls her eyes and says: "Do I look stupid to you? I know this is a book! But why the bloody Nether d'you give it to me?"
"It'll guide around this place. Now, let me tell how it works around here....." Quinn replied as he soon continued into explaining the different places and rules of Altera

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My hobbies are drawing characters or scenes, dancing hip-hop, mostly when I listen to music I dance even like small dances when I'm in the middle of the street. The music I usually listen to are hip-pop, pop, rap, rock, pop-rock, sometimes also others like jazz, classic and such but I dislike, middle east music, only a few singers maybe. Not as ordinary girl, I like to watch action movies with the most cutting and shooting and blood, and I really love explosions. In school we learn 2 more subjects that we can choose so I learn Psychology and Geography, but I chose 3 which is also Jewish Law, and it's a bit busy but I like to study and want to open my experiences in subjects so I know where to go when I study in the university. My favorite animal is horse, any kind of horse, and my favorite fairytale creature is mermaid, not sirens because they are evil. I hate bugs, they are gross. I am a bit more emotional than others, I get sad even in a cartoon when the beginning is sad, and in happy moments mostly when a family in united, I cry because it's happy.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? no

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes

11. How did you find out about our server? I looked through the net for roleplay server

12. Have you voted for us? yes

13. What are the Hollows and where are they located? those are caves in Moria

14. Where do a majority of the Pirates on the Altera reside? stormhold

D

Dark Auras

Hello! Please make sure to have a full template (questions 1-12) before I fully review this.
Kind regards,
Tiberione

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Hello, SaPiR31!
For your answer to question #7, as stated, we need at least 8 sentences about you. Any less and we can't accept your application. Also, please refrain from talking about video games too much, we want to know about you.
  • What's your favourite subject?
  • What is your dream job?
  • What kind of music do you listen to?
When you're going to edit your application to suit our requests, please remember to use the (you guessed it) edit button, instead of making a brand new comment which we have to read all the way through. You'll find the edit button next to the delete one. Once you've done that, leave a comment here telling us what you've edited. However, you must reply within three days or your application will be declined for inactivity.

Best of luck,
Count Yoda.

*EDIT* And what Tiber said....

SaPiR

Villager
I know about the edit button!! I wasn't in a forum for long time but still know its existence!
I added the questions and changed the "about me" part, pretty much what I got for now, life is front of me ^.^

D

Dark Auras

Your number 6 is okay, however, you need to remove the part about heaven or hell since it does not work with the lore.
Kind regards,
Tiberione.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
The intro is nice....It shows how you got to Port Silver and all that. And it also shows how fast you react to strangers....
But it needs to show more about your character.....
Maybe this:

Headaches and blackness is all she feels, her body doesn't move as it relaxed from the moving sea and the effort of moving over to the shore, it wasn't succeeded before her brain blacked out to no where.
Who she is, Sapphire, leathered hood, red belt, covered mouth. Golden hair and honey eyes, that slowly seems visible when she opens her eyes, the body starts to move slightly, her eyes wander around but her head stuck on the ground, weak, hungry, tired. She closes her eyes for another moment before some twist makes her open her eyes fast, she raises slightly her head, but once her eyes look around for once more, she raises it completely and raises her upper body, wondering, is she dead or alive, wherever she is belonged to. She notices her weapons are lost, she finds a note in her wet boot, but as she opens it, it torns apart. She curses and mumbles before she slowly stands up and watches a way to go, she takes a few steps in, with curious and suspicious, till a man comes over to her.
She is been alerted, getting into an attack position, but once the man hands her a book she calms down. She takes the book and the man says "I'm Fastidious Quinn, welcome, stranger." Fastidious Quinn? Who is this man?, Sapphire thought. "Who are you?" she asks with a harsh voice. "I'm the one who greets all newcomers like you. I show people around the Northern Kingdoms." He replies. "Humph. Fair enough." Sapphire said opening the book from Quinn. "And this is...?"
"A book." He says simply.
She rolls her eyes and says: "Do I look stupid to you? I know this is a book! But why the bloody Nether d'you give it to me?"
"It'll guide around this place. Now, let me tell how it works around here....." Quinn replied as he soon continued into explaining the different places and rules of Altera.

It may not be how exactly your character would react, but that's an example of how it should look like! ;)

SaPiR

Villager
to be honest, it is EXACTLY how I would imagine she would respond, kinda of rudish and tough, and doesn't care about anything but from her buisness :p I'm regular to write a background story not related to how I first get to place... same as personality, I am regular to just show it once I start

SaPiR

Villager
I have a trip of 5 days, so I won't be able to respond soon comments! Back on Thursday, I hope you won't deny my application!

D

Dark Auras

Hello SaPiR! Ill have to ask you to paragraph your number 7 rather then having the sentences in one, other then that your application looks great! Can you please answer some questions too? They are requried before you are whitelisted.
What are the Hollows and where are they located?
and
Where do a majority of the Pirates on the Altera reside?

D

Dark Auras

Errrm go away phone >.> Will delete that when Iget to A computer

D

Dark Auras

Feel free to answer the questions once youve fixed your number 7 :).