Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sapphire [Approved - Dark_Auras]

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
You need to answer these two questions tiberione asked you.

1.What are the Hollows and where are they located?
2. Where do a majority of the Pirates on the Altera reside?

D

Dark Auras

Oh, you put it nto your application haha, you could of just answered in a thing.
Number 2 is incorrect, Pirates Cove was the correct answer, so can I ask you to answer another question to make up for it?

Who recently won the GOC (House or King will work!)

D

Dark Auras

Putting this on inactive.
Please reply with your answers.
Kind regards,
Dark_Auras

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
That is correct!
But since I'm not a mod or an admin, I can't whitelist you, but some mod/admin should do it soon!

D

Dark Auras

Can someone whitelist this.. on phone and leaving to go to the hospital

D

Dark Auras

Aparently I got out of the hospital early.
Thank you matyio.

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
Role-Play training camp
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

SaPiR

Villager
that because I wasn't here for 5 days!! xP but I'm glad I got approved!! I always wanted to try MC RP!

D

Dark Auras

What IP are you using and whats the message you get when logging on

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'll try it again, perhaps matyio used your forum name for adding to the whitelist instead of your Minecraft name.

matyio

The original mute
I'll try it again, perhaps matyio used your forum name for adding to the whitelist instead of your Minecraft name.
Not that, possible I misspelt it. But considering I had the first page of this up on my second monitor and was looking at it and copying I doubt it. More likely what tib said.