Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Second Application! [Approved - Alaila]

1. Your Minecraft username: sukerpunch15
2. Your real name: Blayre
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United Kingdom
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I agree to the ToC and will follow it. y0
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I enjoy roleplaying on many other formats. Such as on Skyrim. Roleplaying on minecraft is something that is relatively new to me. Though I am really looking forward to getting into it! I tihk that it all sounds astounding!
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am a young teenager living in west scotland. I love minecraft and other games of that sort. I'm very creative and I like to think myself as mature. I love gaming on my xBox, and like Skyrim, battlefield ect ect. I very much enjoy the yogscasts videos and I like how they sort of roleplay on their SoI videos. I'm in the know of technology, and really enjoy using it. I'm your average boy living in Scotland, except I play a lot of video games. I enjoy acting and will look forward to using acting while roleplaying. :) I am looking forward to becoming part of the great community I see you have here!
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, I don't have any examples. But I have built a wide varietey of things on Minecraft. From towers to underground buildings.
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us? I do have an interest in acting. I think that this would help me in Roleplaying on the server.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, I don't know how to use 'em anyways. XD
12. How did you find out about our server? My friend headbudgie told me about it.
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes!

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!