Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Serene Retreat [Dungeon]

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Going to bed in maybe two hours. Last call for the weekend ^_^

Not currently on the server so leave a message here or in a convo~

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Yeah to back up Anithola my best suggestion from my run through I would recommend when you die OCC simply have it as an injury of varying degree IC. At least that's the plan when I do run it IC. It's your character so if you want them to die feel free.
Seems reasonable.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I was a beta (alpha?) tester for this dungen, and while i didnt get to see the room of shiny, i did get to try out all the different parkour stuff and try the puzzles. the puzzles were well thought and, and not easy, but they weren't so friggin complicated i pulled my hair out (stupid button...) 9/10 would pick brain again.
The parkour was nice and jumpy...-y..... and also took some positioning and looking out for your environment 8/10 would exercise again.
The books helped and they helped immerse myself in the lore, as well as had nice occasional jokes in them 10/10 would steal again.
all in all 9.25/10 would run again...wait...I AM...

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Well in his defense I kept looking for a lever to power something after you know....it was already powered. XD

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Last weekend before it closes. I'll be available for 3-4 hours if anyone should want to have a go.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Closed indefinitely. Ownership will be passed to @Immerael .

Thanks to all of you who decided to drop by and explore the dungeon. All your kind words meant a lot, and has inspired me to maybe do something similar in the future!

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Closed indefinitely. Ownership will be passed to @Immerael .

Thanks to all of you who decided to drop by and explore the dungeon. All your kind words meant a lot, and has inspired me to maybe do something similar in the future!
What is the dungeon used for? Keeping players trapped until they behave? XD