Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Serene Retreat [Dungeon]

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So quick question about the dungeon. I have a friend who wants to go into it RPly. I assume I will fail my first attempt if not my first two for this week's allotments during my OOC attempts. However he wants to do it RPly which I'm curious as to your rules on. Seeing as I will have done it once by then OOC am I banned from doing it IC? Or would something like I planned of having Azure mysteriously stumped IC on the puzzles I've already figured out OOC work?

Anyone need an extra person? I don't want to solo this, so if anyone wants to add another person to their party(OOC or RP), then go ahead!
Also I want to give the dungeon a go at least once completely alone however, when I inevitably die that way I have no problem with you joining me for my second OOC attempt. Should you accept you agree that for the duration of the dungeon however you are fine with me changing your name to Navi. (I'll change it back afterwards ;) )

Last edited:

Anithola

Lord of Altera
So quick question about the dungeon. I have a friend who wants to go into it RPly. I assume I will fail my first attempt if not my first two for this week's allotments during my OOC attempts. However he wants to do it RPly which I'm curious as to your rules on. Seeing as I will have done it once by then OOC am I banned from doing it IC? Or would something like I planned of having Azure mysteriously stumped IC on the puzzles I've already figured out OOC work?
This is mostly just an ooc event for fun, going into it through roleplay is simply a thing people can do to spice it up alittle. How you choose to experience the dungeon is none of my business, as long as you dont break any rules!

Also, its a daily allotment, if you fail twice today you are free to try again tomorrow :)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
This is mostly just an ooc event for fun, going into it through roleplay is simply a thing people can do to spice it up alittle. How you choose to experience the dungeon is none of my business, as long as you dont break any rules!

Also, its a daily allotment, if you fail twice today you are free to try again tomorrow :)
Oh I thought it was weekly. Too many days playing WoW back in the day I guess. Excellent, now I only hope my potato top can handle it. I will blame any and all failures on the computer and not me the player ;)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Removing the format and attempt restrictions for now due to underwhelming traffic. Send me a PM on the forums or ingame if you want to to give it a whirl~

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I had a blast! The puzzles where very clever and the story line that went with it was nice. Thanks again for all the amazing work!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff

After some rough spots and very forgiving DM we managed to be the first that is. 11/10 would do again and actually I think its in the works to do just that in a bit. Very well put together and very intricate and impressive redstone traps and devices.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I have seen the first bits of this dungeon when it was a WIP and I can really recommend this!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Without spoiling anything are the odd against survival IC?
The chances of you dying at least once are rather high. If people want to do the dungeon IC, I recommend not overthinking the aspect of death too much :)

At least I think thats what you're asking?

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
The chances of you dying at least once are rather high. If people want to do the dungeon IC, I recommend not overthinking the aspect of death too much :)

At least I think thats what you're asking?
Yeah to back up Anithola my best suggestion from my run through I would recommend when you die OCC simply have it as an injury of varying degree IC. At least that's the plan when I do run it IC. It's your character so if you want them to die feel free.