Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
As I type this, the Admin team is currently adjusting some of the server settings. This means frequent restarts, and some commands that won't work properly. They'll be fixed as soon as possible, and we're sorry for any inconvience this causes the members.

We ask that you keep patient and bear with us in this time of... well, chaos. :D

-SqueeGurl

tom

I think I might like it here
when will you update to 1.7?, my client updated by it self now I cant get on.

tom

I think I might like it here
so where can I get 1.6 miceraft if minecraft updates utomatically?

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Minecraft shouldn't update automatically. Notch added an option a few updates back that allows you the choice to update later. The only way to get 1.6 right now is to find a friend who hasn't upgraded, and have them send you a copy of their Jar file. I wouldn't go to the minecraft forums asking for it though, you're not allowed. If you can't get a 1.6 jar file, you'll just have to wait a few days until we update the server.

The Update to 1.7 will happen shortly after Bukkit has a stable build for the update and our Plugins are updated as well, but as of right now, their build is unstable, and there's some lag. Some of you might notice that Minecraft.net is having some issues. It's from the update. Once everything is stable and in working order, we'll let you know when we update the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.