Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ShaolinPunk's re-application (been away more than 6 months) [Approved - Squidziod]

Shao

Bring back angry react
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
xShaolinPunkx
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
England
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta gaming is having my character use knowledge that I know but my character doesn't. Powergaming is role playing things that are impossible for your character to do or something that doesn't give the other player chance to defend them selves.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223hero7 (223Hero7)
8. Tell us about yourself!
I used to play on this server alot. I like music such as the arctic monkey ect. I have played guitar for many years. My favourite game is the witcher 3.
Character:
Character Name:
Ventare Merenwen

Character Age:

Character Race:
Moor elf

Appearance:
skin: Dark grey, Eye colour: Light purple, Hair: light grey, shoulder length and tied back, Clothing: Wears a dark robe with some light leather armour for protection, Face: Has a very sharp face with an almost flawless complexion, he has a small scar on his right eyebrow maid by a sword.

Written Test!
The sun was low in the sky as they headed towards camp. Ventare had been with this group of mercenaries for nearly two years now. They were returning from another successful job that involved the roughing up of several travelling merchants. The band of moor elves sat around the fire. "A toast" hollered Aellren the leader. "To another successful job!" he tossed a small bag to each of the seven members. " You've all earned it boys.".
"This is some good ale." said one of the thugs to Ventare.
"I'd enjoy a swig of rum far more, but it will have to do." Replied Ventare.
Suddenly a fight between two of the thugs broke out.
"What the hell?" Exclaimed Ventare.
"You took it, I know you took it!" shouted one of the thugs.
"I don't know what you're talking about!" Panicked the other.
"Calm it down." Ventare said clearly, "Whats the problem?".
"This scum bag has stolen my money!"
"I have not!"
"Yes you have! I saw you take it you filthy little wretch!"
"Calm down." Said the leader "Just give him the money back and we can avoid escalation."
"No, its mine now."
"Aha so you admit to it."
Without warning the thug drew his sword and swung. Ventare was waiting for this moment, so just as the thugs sword slid out of its sheath so did Ventare's. He lunged forward blocking the thugs attack whilst barging him over knocking him onto the ground and saving the others life. The others all rushed over to restrain the dazed thug. They removed his short sword from him and any other weapons he had on him. Two of them held him stood up the rest surrounded him.
"You know what i have to do? Whats going to happen to you?" Aellren dictated.
The thug could only produce muffled grunts due to the cloth gag around his mouth.
"Shh, don't say anything. I know you know." Aellren moved closer to the thug.
"You are to be banished. Removed from the group. If there is one thing you cannot do it is try to kill another one of us. So no more mead for you. No more merriment around the fire. No more meals and no more money." Aellren gestured his hand pointing to Ventare and one other. " You and you, take him far away and leave him there."
"As you wish" Replied Ventare whilst grabbing some rope that was near by. Ventare tied the thugs hands up, then proceeded to raise him to his feet. The other thug took on arm.
They had walked with him a long way, until they came to the outer limits of a town. It was a road caked in darkness. In the far distance they saw a light, someone was travelling this way. They set the thug down by the side of the road. The bound his legs to his hands so he couldn't flee. "Goodbye old companion. May we never speak again." Said Ventare as he and the other fell back into the shadows. The thugs fate was left to the travler in the distance. Maybe he took him in and gave him work. Maybe he passed by without even looking down upon him.

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello, and welcome back! It's great to have you apply, and the application is generally good, but there is one thing I would like you to fix before I can accept this application. The written test contains what is explicitly violence, and while it's not excessive it is overt. I would like for you to please write out the violence and murder of this story (maybe he diffuses it or something of the sort). The rest of your application is good, so just make that one change (while not going below 400 words) and then post here.

I'll take a second look then. Thanks again!

Shao

Bring back angry react
Hello, and welcome back! It's great to have you apply, and the application is generally good, but there is one thing I would like you to fix before I can accept this application. The written test contains what is explicitly violence, and while it's not excessive it is overt. I would like for you to please write out the violence and murder of this story (maybe he diffuses it or something of the sort). The rest of your application is good, so just make that one change (while not going below 400 words) and then post here.

I'll take a second look then. Thanks again!
Done :)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations, ShaolinPunk!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay on Hollowworld. Before logging on, make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our world, Altera. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two or ask one of our Mentors for help if you have any questions about how things work.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, and if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later. (These are very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for them.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.