Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sienna's whitelist application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Sienna

Villager
ItsSienna's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: ItsSienna

Country & Timezone: GMT - England

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming - Metagaming is the act of using information that you did not gain in character in order to give your character an advantage they would not otherwise have. This is unfair, because in a world where characters naturally learn, outside influence would allow them to pry into secrets they should not know, and ruin roleplay. Powergaming - Powergaming is purposefully using mechanics or abilities with the direct consequence of making your character unfairly strong, or forcing actions on another player (for example, declaring an attack as successful without rolling). Playing this way ruins roleplay for other players, as you gain what I like to call "main character syndrome".

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! I'm Sienna! I'm an astrophysicist with an unhealthy obsession with platforming games, RPGs and completing games rather quickly. I'm a huge fan of the Dragon Quest series, as well as Minecraft (obviously!), but I dabble in the old shooter occasionally too. I am mute - I have no voice - so please be patient with me if ever there's a time where people gather in a voice chat (as I will not be able to join)!

Referral: Google!

{Character Section}
Character Name: Adhara Aelewen

Race: Sangrian Human

Appearance: Adhara has long, dark brown hair that is typically left to flow over her shoulders naturally. She has greyish-silver, inquisitive eyes, always looking upwards to the stars. Typically, she is seen wearing adventurers leathers of a brown and dark blue colour, with boots to match her adventurous type. She wears a bag on her back, filled with food and snacks, a star chart, a map, and a spyclass, as well as any bits and pieces she finds along the way.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: None yet! I'll make one... eventually...

Written Test (Min: 400 words): “See that?” The girl sat against the side of the snowy mountain, looking up at the stars. Curled up to her side was a small dog - a husky, just beyond the ‘puppy’ stage. The girl smiled as she stared upwards, the dog following her gaze. “They call that the Void of Grief. Charming name, I know,” she chuckled, brushing some hair out from in front of her eyes. “A large patch of the sky, where not a single star remains… it makes you wonder just how it got there, huh, Celeste?” The dog gave a small whine of agreement at hearing her name, curling up further. Adhara gave the little one a pat on the head. “It’s fascinating. The meanings, I mean, Every constellation- no, every single star in that sky has a story. A reason for its existence, a reason for their very particular placement in that sky.” Adhara sighed, laying back against the grass and rock. Though the spikes dug into her skin, she did not mind. It was the life she chose, after all, leaving home to explore the world and find answers. She had always been an adventurer at heart, and her eyes always turned upwards. It was a peaceful existence, and she was content. She knew the answers, the truth of the world, lay out there, she simply needed to find them. And then she heard it. An oh-so-gentle whisper. A call, almost, from a young woman, or a child. Adhara’s eyes snapped opened and she darted to her feet. She scanned her surroundings until she spotted exactly the danger she was hoping she wouldn’t - the soft blue glow against the snow, a little ways down the slope. “Wisp, Celeste. We have to go.” Celeste barked and jumped up, while Adhara grabbed the rusted sword by her side. Useless, she knew, but still, it felt good to hold. The pair of them darted in the opposite direction to the ghostly whispering, moving further down into the mountain, until Adhara was sure she heard no more from the creature. Adhara bent over to catch her breath. “Wisps? I didn’t know there were wisps here. We were supposed to have left their domain behind ages ago,” she began to say, puzzled. Celeste simply gave a confused bark in return. Adhara smiled down at the dog and gave her another pet, before turning back to the place they were just sitting. “Wisps this far into the wilderness… odd. But we can handle it. We’ve got a long journey, and I’m not about to let it end here. Those stars hold secrets. We will find them.” Adhara instinctively looked up to her beloved constellations for reassurance… but to her surprise, the sky had been suddenly covered up by dark, ominous clouds. She frowned. “And that’s odd thing number two… it was clear just a moment ago…” Adhara gripped her sword. “No rest tonight, I suppose. Let’s keep going, Celeste. Stars guide our way, even if we can’t see them.” At that, the pair continued their trek to their unknown destination of discovery.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.