Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spearhorn - Application [Accepted - Sodium]

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
1. Your Minecraft username: Spearhorn
2. Age: 17
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: England

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
3 previous minecraft servers, one of which I ran with tayohud (also likely to apply), roleplayed in jedi academy, world of warcraft and currently play DnD.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My real names Jake, Im currently a college student studying media which im absolutely loving and has already gotten me into some interesting work. I've been playing minecraft since late alpha, so much so it actually got me out of playing world of warcraft. In my spare time apart from alot of gaming I tend to go out with friends, play guitar, sing in a rock/metal band and play various non pc /console games such as munchkin and Dnd.
I found this server because i enjoy roleplaying in games such as minecraft as they are a great platform for it. I also cannot stand some of the terrible building you see on most free build servers. I have built two of my own servers one of which we ran briefly a year ago and another more recent one we've decided not to do as the plugins were causing issues through our host.
The last server I played was more event based than day to day roleplay but im hoping this server will be good for both. Im hoping this server will have higher standard roleplay than the norm for minecraft servers.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Spent quite a while on this on an old rp server, was intending to run this as a server but prefer playing as a normal charecter in the end.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/stonehearth-citadel-and-city/
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nothing in particular
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
Googled - Minecraft role play found you on second page
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Will do momentarily

Sodium

The Lunarch
Accepted! A good application, your roleplaying enthusiasm and experience will definitely come in handy here! On a side note - I am also a frequent player of both DnD and Munchkin (Munchkin is just hilarious) and more recently Pathfinder.

When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found hereYou go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel.
Welcome to Altera!