Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SpooksDragon Whitelist Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

SpooksDragon

Villager
SpooksDragon's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: SpooksDragon

Country & Timezone: USA, EDT (Cali time)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the use of knowledge based on information you have gained through ooc terms, such as saying someones name without learning it, Knowing personal character lore about a character IC through learning over discord or other ooc means Powergaming is using over powered means to gain an edge in combat or otherwise an edge in roleplay, directly the flow of roleplay on your own without allowing other people in the roleplay to determine how the roleplay moves forward. Along with having NPCs that are also against the rules in Section C rule 3.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello I am James and as it stands now a member of another server, currently I was asked to come check this out due to the diffrent more official style of the server. I like games who would have guessed, music is also fan. I have been roleplaying for about 8 years now, started when I was 11. I am gay, big gay and I don't know I just find it fun to talk and make jokes about that. I am looking forward to seeing what this server holds, I am a big fan of deep lore.

Referral: MorpheusDream

{Character Section}
Character Name: Rakan

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Rakan has lighter hair tones with dull greyish hair, as of right now its unsure if is dyed or not, with sparkling silver eyes noble liniage is often times assumed though Rakan himself does not speak of it, Extremely pale like most Silver elves are he wears dark grey clothing with silver accents to match his skin tone. Currently he is left wandering the world looking for a place to settle down.

Writen test: 579 words:

Rakan passed his way through the grassy pathways in between cities, having just come from a tavern in the most recent town he had passed through, glancing back to the way he had come he simply let out a sigh, continuing on. Passing down the path the rising sun of the morning the Silver elf decided he wanted to pass through the grass, after all a detour wouldn't make much difference as he wandered the world with no destination in mind, snaking through the tall dew covered grass he soon came upon a deep forest, a small peek wouldn't be to much of an issue would it?

Rakan, having spent most his time on trials and beaten paths between cities on his quest for new things to research had not often traveled in the wild however prevalent they may have been, maybe about twenty years ago was the last he could remember getting lost in an apple orchard, something this dark and wet, the closest he had come was passing by a similar forest off a merchant trail. Though this little quest wasn't quite the hardest thing it wasn't long before the nature starved elf needed to stop for a rest, sitting on what he assumed was a rather mossy stump with a twig growing out of it only to be sorely mistaken as it started moving, slowly but clearly agitate, looking down to see a rather large and old looking Tortora. Hopping off like a flea off a dog, bonking his tall frame against a branch he fell right back down in front of the rather peeved Tortora, and in one surprisingly swift motion, that anger of being sat on was relieved in one toothless bite of the food. Rakan yelping in pain as a response lost a shoe as he pulled away, deadpanning to the Tortora only to say one word “Bitch”. After a small struggle for a rogue shoe he was finally able to get back on track ready to head back out of the forest before something giving off a soft blue light brushed past him.

Looking down the silver elf recoiled as a wisp brushed past, whispering something almost inaudible. Being a researcher of those more magical and supernatural inclined beings he did know of wisps and their.. Exploits, and he was not about fall victim to their dangerous means of finding food, bolting off in the opposite direction, though running off in an unknown forest had its drawbacks, mid way through running in a field of lovely orange and pink orchids Rakans luck continued to plummet, tripping on a well placed rock before face planting into the field of flowers. Only these were not exactly flowers, a large amount of these buds floating up into the air drifting off into the open air, standing up Rakan only then realized he felt crawling up almost every part of his body. He had tripped his way into a Drifting nest. With one loud shrill scream at being covered in bugs he bolted as quickly as he could out of the forest, back into the dew coated field and finally that nice path that thankfully never bit him crawled on him or tried to lead him to an untimely demise. Picking off any more of those gross yet pretty bugs he had carried with him he continued on the path with a small limp from that bite, swearing off forests for at least another hundred years

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I like the lore inclusions!

Tortora's could use some love :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.