Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Citizen

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I thought Oculus are the people that made it? Like an Xbox is just a machine made by Xbox not an actual box of X.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Oh right, well I'm obviously just the dumb blonde girl being confused by all of these techy words. :oops:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I think it looks really cool and all. But I honestly want a game where I can build my own ship. Kinda minecraft/Kerbal Space Program style. Build bases on planets and the like. I wouldn't put as much thought into the KSP trajectory/thrust/calculations for movement and escaping a gravity well and what not. But to be able to collect resources/salvage from other ships and build my own ship in my own style, THAT would be cool. I wouldn't want the blocky look of minecraft though. I'd want the sleek futuristic stuff like in Star Citizen.

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
I think it looks really cool and all. But I honestly want a game where I can build my own ship. Kinda minecraft/Kerbal Space Program style. Build bases on planets and the like. I wouldn't put as much thought into the KSP trajectory/thrust/calculations for movement and escaping a gravity well and what not. But to be able to collect resources/salvage from other ships and build my own ship in my own style, THAT would be cool. I wouldn't want the blocky look of minecraft though. I'd want the sleek futuristic stuff like in Star Citizen.
Closest thing I can think of would be starmade. It has all those things but it looks like minecraft :p

Machy234

Lord of Altera
So like Starmade, but with decent graphics? *Snaps Jason*

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
It's called Star Forge when it leave Beta. (it's alpha now I think)