Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

starting a pathfinder game

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I have no idea what it is, but I'll look into it :eek:
Its basically Dungeons & Dragons. Pathfinder is a slightly improved version of D&D 3.5 Edition that most people have adopted now because 4th Edition was so shit.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I would like if we could do it without the use of tencinal computer programs (apart form TS and Skype of coure) so we use our minds more

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
serrino showed me the program D20pro and it basically just takes the place of a battle map. this is one essential tool in table top games if for no other reason than to avoid confusion as to what is where in a room. also it makes dice rolling more internet friendly. all of the actual role playing would still be imagination based this just streamlines the roll playing and will make the game run smoother and more fun for everyone.

Fitz

Retired Staff
THE ROSTER SO FAR:
steel: human barbarian
alvice: gnome summoner
serrino: halfling rogue
zotikos: (cavalier?)
open spot
open spot

we need heals people
two open spots
send me a message with your character concept if you want to fill one of theese spots.
I need dependable players tuesdays (every other week probably)

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
yikes... too complicated... *runs to his corner with a startled look on his face* O_O

S

Stevey

THE ROSTER SO FAR:
open spot
open spot

we need heals people
two open spots
send me a message with your character concept if you want to fill one of theese spots.
I need dependable players tuesdays (every other week probably)
I'd love to be a part of this, what time do I need to be online so I can find out if I can be around.

matyio

The original mute
I wouldn't mind being a healer, just need to think what race and see if I cold make it. If I could though I always have to go at 10pm gmt because of my brother going to bed.

S

Stevey

I really wish I could join you guys, but I can't on tuesdays :( Unless you can play on monday or thursday?

Darko

Lord of Altera
My small little brain can't handle the complexity of all of this at once. I'd like to watch with Itzza and Bewpy if that's alright.

Fitz

Retired Staff
roo just took the last spot
now the roster is
THE ROSTER SO FAR:
alpha: ork druid
roopot: human druid
sent my healer infos
since alpha already has a druid if you want to play another class that is fine if not that is also fine.

Fitz

Retired Staff
GAME IS NOW FULL
BUT YOU CAN STILL TOTALLY JOIN THE CONFERENCE CALL IF YOU ARE NOT DISRUPTIVE
PLUS YOU WOULD PROBABLY GET TO ROLEPLAY AN NPC ONCE IN A WHILE.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
roo just took the last spot
now the roster is

since alpha already has a druid if you want to play another class that is fine if not that is also fine.

I think I will stay as a druid. It will prove interesting if there is two