Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Storm_Ryder's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Mara ]

Storm_Ryder

Lord of Altera
Storm_Ryder's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Storm_Ryder

Country & Timezone: USA, CST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming - Using information not acquired in character for an in-character benefit (possessing information isn't metagaming, but acting in a manner that your character wouldn't know is fail RP and metagaming). This includes reacting or responding to things you would have no clue is coming, such as 'convinently' setting defenses for a part of your area that is about to be attacked. Powergaming: Powergaming is two-fold, in both forcing actions upon other characters, as well as forcing your character to always succeed or be generally Un-interactive, this can take the form through emotes such as saying /what/ happens without allowing others to respond or not RPing a character's limitations, such as never being exhausted.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Yo, I am Storm! I made a very poor decision early on to make my main character's name my username, so now both my character and myself have the same name, and it is too much of a hassle to try and reinvent, nor am I giving up my good gambling boy!

Referral: MooWood, and when I first signed up roughly... 2 years ago... AmozonQueen/Gingersnips

{Character Section}
Character Name: Storm Vi Ryder

Race: Human (Sangarian)

Appearance: Storm stands at an average 6' tall, his build is also extremely average and to be expected, as he is almost always found wearing his long dark green captain's coat that was given to him by his adoptive 'father', this baggy jacket ontop of his baggy clothes mask his surprisingly muscular physique. His orange hair is slightly sea-damaged but well taken care of, mostly tied up in a high ponytail. His skin would be surprisingly pale for someone who has spent so much time on the seas, but he is unable to tan due to being ginger. His skin would be flawless except for a few scars, one noticeably going down his left eye in a jagged fashion. He does have a ponytail he is extremely protective over. Additionally, he wears an eyepatch over his right eye.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:Screenshot_5.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
The creaking of wood... the crashing of waves... the scent of sea in the air... all embodiments of the sailor known as Storm Ryder... his singular emerald gaze would look past the horizon as he looked among the crew on board. The captain would call forth for all to return to harbor, and Storm would swiftly join the men in preparing for such... The wind catching his orange hair and gently tousling his ponytail, he would huff in frustration at how the wind was so rarely on his side... Another unsuccesful trip... his pockets were already light and taking risky ventures in search of anything of worth was slowly eating away at his fortune... he needed to escape this cycle... to break free... As soon as they returned to docks however, would be when the proud and smug sailor would stride forth to the tavern in search of drinks and gambling buddies! As soon as he burst through the door he would loudly proclaim himself. "Anyone who beats me in a game of chance shall earn more than a day's wages... now who is willing to take a poor gambler's bet?" He would say with his voice oozing with challenge and temptation... A large man, clearly hailing from the north would approach Storm with a strange emotion on his face, taking a polite nod Storm would grim brilliant. "I am Storm Vi Ryder... and you are?" He would question, going to politely bow to the man as he was a man of proper etiquette despite his roguish and trickster nature. "I am Hirbrir Ahlanssson, the man who is going to rinse you dry." The man would speak in a gruff tone that ooze confidence, and Storm would respond with equal fervor in his tone as his singular eye burned into the larger man, Storm being forced to look up slightly. "Make. My. Day." And it would only take a few moments for the gambler to be kicked back out on the streets after being /rinsed/ of his money... a long sigh escaping the morose sailor. "Jax... why does luck hate me so?" He would question to the sky... a light sigh escaping him as he shook his head. "No... I must keep my faith... it will reward me..." He would say a bit defeatedly... words he has often said to himself in comfort but... he was tough, and he would be better... he might be average but... that is exactly what makes him truly special in his eye...

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.