Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stormmaker's application [Accepted - Sodium]

Stormmaker

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Stormmaker
2. Age: 22
3. Gender: Male.
4. Country: Israel.

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read it and understood it fully, I loved all the ideas you enterd into it, to maximise your role-play and your passion for the natual enviorment made by the generator.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love the role-play aspect of this server, the middle ages were always my favorite times throughout history in all my years, I always wanted to play and feel like an actuall citizen of that time. I am an expirenced role-player though not in minecraft, but in a game named Space Station 13 and Garry's Mod, with their excellent role-play mods.
I always wished to play as a hard working farmer, going to fields by morning and leaving by evening only to get a small part of it, and do it again every day.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, I am Ron, I live currently in Israel, currently studieing in the university the subject of veterinarian.
I learned for many years how to play the piano, it's one of my favorite things to do.
I currently work at a caffe, as a shift manager, loving it just...not enough for me.
I absoulutly love animals, though my apartament is too small to fit in a pet, and the nearest park is 20 minutes drive away, so sadly, I just must live without it untill I get further on with my career.
I like role-play alot, it's really fun to play someone's life in another time with really diffrent conditions, rules, culture....

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly, I am not so keen with building magnificent buildings, I did made a few...but they collapsed before I could record any.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I always wanted to play in a middle aged role-play server, even more with the conditions minecraft let us, and now, after I finally found this server, I can actually do it, and I wish to meet alot of players here, to be-friend them and continue playing in a very co-operative and fun manner.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, I read the rules and know this offence is banable.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I went around in the minecraft server list, and found this one, so I just continued to this forums which led me to this application. [ :) ]

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes! I voted only thanks to your description, it fully caught my eye and my passion!

Sodium

The Lunarch
Accepted! Nice application. I think we are yet to have a player from Israel so I think you are a server first! You seem to have a great passion for role play, I look forward to seeing you in game!
When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege (i.e /spawning out of pvp). There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here. If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to seek help either here on in game in the /ch ooc channel
Welcome to Altera!