Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

sugar01234's Application [Accepted - Fronslin]

sugar01234

Villager
sugar01234's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: sugar01234

Country & Timezone: USA, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using out of character knowledge while in-character for personal gain. Powergaming is being overpowered to an unfair advantage.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am a college student currently studying Political Science and Chinese. I plan on attending law school in a couple of years. I enjoy drawing and painting. I also enjoy playing guitar and piano. I love the color pink, cats, and anything cute!!!

Referral: Ajax

{Character Section}
Character Name: Aurora

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: With fair skin and a slim stature, Aurora stands at 5'10. Her eyes shine at a silver-blue color, with long light blonde hair. Her clothing is light and flowy, protecting her fair skin from sunlight.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Aurora was born in the Silver City to a loving and caring mother and father. Each night, she was tucked into bed with goodnight-kisses and words of encouragement as she took upon each day. Her parents would sing to her, teaching her stories through their poetic music. Aurora enjoyed each day in the privilege she erupted from. However, the world works in balance, and she was unfortunately going to learn that. On a bright, sunny day, Aurora looked upon her father as he frantically begun packing his clothing. His height loomed over her as he walked to presumably greet her. She noticed a sharp, stern look upon his face. With what felt like a dagger being shot in her heart, he told her the news of having to be sent off to fight for the safety of the elven race. Her mother began to cry and wept silently, as to not cause any trouble. Aurora stood in her father's presence in disbelief and total shock. She had heard from other elven children that their fathers, grandfathers, neighbors and friends had been sent off in great numbers to fight in the Great War. She would watch as the children progressed from a carefree, childlike state to a quick transition of being Stoic. None would talk about the effects of their loved one's being sent off, none would talk about the mass amount of Silver Elves that went missing or were killed brutally. Yet, Aurora knew. She knew this would be the last time she would see her father, the last time she would feel her father's gaze. Her father was ready to set off on his treacherous journey. He said very little that morning, yet Aurora could read him like a book. Her father gently brushed his hand on her shoulder, leaned over to kiss the top of her head, and stared deep into her pale eyes. She began to tear up and gripped onto her father in an embrace. Her father left, leaving behind Aurora and her mother in disarray. Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, and months turned into years. Aurora would perch upon a tree, waiting for any sign of her father. She grew from a small elf to nearly an adult, beginning to care for her mother. One peaceful and pleasant day, Aurora was singing as she was doing her daily chores. Paying little to no mind of her surroundings, distracting herself with the sound of her voice. A tall elf approached her, suddenly stopping her leisure. Aurora looked upon him to see scars on his face, something she rarely saw. He looked down as he begun to speak. The news was as she expected, yet a wave of disbelief still came over her. Her father was killed in battle. She could barely stand as she heard the words come from this elf. His apologies were useless to her. Aurora spent each following day with tears. Wishing her father never left, wishing she said more when he left home. She sang in sorrow, the songs he would sing to her. Only by singing was she able to find the comfort she needed. She continued her days slowly recovering from the pain, but never forgetting her heroic father who sacrificed his life for his baby girl.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.
Hello sugar! I am accepting your whitelist application, Feel free to give our lore a read through and if you need any assistance reach out to us on discord.