Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [summoning] Shoreless

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
"Do not call up that which you can not put down"
You said yourself you wanted it and that you liked it
This is highly heretical and dangerous. . . Perhaps a few inquisitors would like to see this.

Valonyx
Ruukasu Lawliet
I dun care about your inquisitors, I just want answers, don't you all want to know what happend in Kavdek
Bring it, water! I drink you on a daily basis.
And I always thought de drank booze
Hrmm...

*Prepares to summon Fire Elementals with Zyphr*
@Sybbyl
LOL nope
ugh
Ugh.
Uuugggggghhhhhhh.
You have nu right to speak, you weren't on that boat to Kavdek (except for the time Mich/Nael did /tpaall and you were there for a few seconds)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
You said yourself you wanted it and that you liked it

I dun care about your inquisitors, I just want answers, don't you all want to know what happend in Kavdek

And I always thought de drank booze

LOL nope

You have nu right to speak, you weren't on that boat to Kavdek (except for the time Mich/Nael did /tpaall and you were there for a few seconds)
When you asked me, I said "Go for it!". Thats what I say to everything that doesn't sound too bad

My initial assumption was that folks were trying to ask for answers. Not "demand" them... :p
I mean really, what happened to being respectful to the GREATER DEIFIC BEINGS WHO CAN SWAT YOU OFF THE FACE OF THE WORLD.

it baffles me I havn't seen folks offer favours/sacrifices/fealties no-strings-attached to some of these things to try and get on their good side

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
When you asked me, I said "Go for it!". Thats what I say to everything that doesn't sound too bad

My initial assumption was that folks were trying to ask for answers. Not "demand" them... :p
I mean really, what happened to being respectful to the GREATER DEIFIC BEINGS WHO CAN SWAT YOU OFF THE FACE OF THE WORLD.

it baffles me I havn't seen folks offer favours/sacrifices/fealties no-strings-attached to some of these things to try and get on their good side
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sisterhood-of-shalherana-queue.28620/

Sos

Lord of Altera
*notes down that he must make a demonologist character at some point* all these opportunities....