Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [summoning] Shoreless

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
The Elementals are actual beings that exist aside from Harateth/Ignis, it is very much not the same, holds she is worshipping a lesser power who happens to control fire

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Btw sankra, we actually got a pretty good picture of what happened. If you were on one of the ships you just had to listen and observe your surroundings to make a pretty fair and probable theory.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Btw sankra, we actually got a pretty good picture of what happened. If you were on one of the ships you just had to listen and observe your surroundings to make a pretty fair and probable theory.
I was there, but all we/I know: Black lands, she yelling about her being wounded and a lot of corpses.
I just wanna know why and how it happend

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
psst... there a date or time?
I wanna do it saturday, on the typical event time.
I still got the feeling my parents need me on that day/bloody moment, they get all day but need me then

Sos

Lord of Altera
*thinks :must cobble together a demon hunter char by the time this even rolls around... or at least a skin...*
@Sankera !!! i have a Job for you *as he gathers various fabrics, body parts and other sharp utensils*