Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Alteran Ball {Peaceful Event}

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
If there is anyone who would like to organize an instructed dance please let me know, and I can add you to the convo I have going about it....it would have to be something simple and easy to follow. It will also take place at the beginning of the event, so to leave the rest of the time for open ballroom dancing.
Oooooh, that sounds like fun, add me please :3

Similar to this?
dance.jpg

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Yea anything along those lines really, folky and square dancy...you know...shuffle shuffle clap then spin with your partner, etc..... xD will add you now!

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
If there is anyone who would like to organize an instructed dance please let me know, and I can add you to the convo I have going about it....it would have to be something simple and easy to follow. It will also take place at the beginning of the event, so to leave the rest of the time for open ballroom dancing.
Can you add me?

popcorn8784

Legend of Altera
Um... what if you are not a good skin maker and you can't find any girl skins with blue that would fit your character?

Ella

Official Alteran
Um... what if you are not a good skin maker and you can't find any girl skins with blue that would fit your character?
I can help you if you want :)
If you would like, I would appreciate your assistance. However, As my normal skin has a hood covering my face, I suppose you could consider this a challenge then.

Still care to help?
Yes! Of course I can help! Just have been busy for a couple of days, just pm me with what you want

MissPlums

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm sorry, Unless my Insomnia kicks in and i stay up all night, i'm not getting up at 4am...

*shudders*

Was kinda looking forward too this too! :(

I really need someone to edit my Nakitty skin to work for this anyone wanna try?

Edit...: Heres the base....
If you wana send me your skins via pm (on kindle) I'll give it a go when i get back

just gimme a rough idea of what you want :heart: