Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Alteran Ball {Peaceful Event}

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Well I can't very well stay up until 4am hosting it either. Try and work with me people or at least be understanding - I'm one person in one stupid timezone. Host a ball yourself in your timezone as I've said before, this event is supposed to encourage things like this. It is impossible to hit everyone's time...the event will be going on for as long as I can manage, come late if you can, that's the best I can do.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Yes, I'll have to pull out too, but I'm more than happy to assist with any preparation I can. Bear in mind that's not much, but still ;)

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
*Coughs* Planning another event soon *coughs* Will be opposite time to hit the people missed here *cough*

Just a bit of a teaser, so people will hopefully not despair too badly about missing this..

:heart:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Where's Inferno's survey info on where people are? The most populous areas would logically be the best time zone for events in the future.

EST represent

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! xD *usually does not sleep until 3 A.M. anyways, and lives in EST timezone.* Whooooot.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
5am... No... That's ridiculous... *laughs nervously* I would never be that stupid...
Honestly...