Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
:D

I would have Ghosty draw me, but I'm almost certain he already has. Then again, he told me to forgot all about that so no... he never drew me.

That eye, and then the face looks awesome. It's still a guy right?
It is still a guy.. and I do believe I have erased what you speak of from my memory as well....
So request away! :D

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Nah, I think I'll leave my char till next Sunday. I'm interested as to how this epic male chibi is going to end up.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Woah, it's a Monday, and I'm posting?!

I had some time to draw in my good ol sketch book, and drew.. well me as an anime dude (and I mean me in real life, so take this as a 'as close as you'll ever get to me introducing myself' photo :p ), so I'm going to convert it from a scan to the real deal!
Expect a finished, nice and clean version today or tomorrow, so for now..

scan0001.jpg

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Um... I thought it was a picture every sunday? The last 3 days you've posted one picture every day... Ghosty I think I'm falling in love with you, or at least your pictures. ;)