Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
EEEEEEEEEEEEEXACTLY 20 pages later I have decided to update my avatar to something a bit more permanent than the last one

Presenting, as usual, Cloud :3

newvatarmerged.jpg

Machy234

Lord of Altera
EEEEEEEEEEEEEXACTLY 20 pages later I have decided to update my avatar to something a bit more permanent than the last one

Presenting, as usual, Cloud :3

View attachment 28467
I hate to say this but you're wrong, this is the 9th post from the top of this page, the last one was the 5th. :p
(Also yes, I did just check.)

Anyways, back to my mideless fangirling.

*Says whilst dancing 'round doing cartwheels and so on.* Give us a C, give us an L, give us an O, give us a U and finally give us a D. Goooooo CLOUD! :D

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
PREEETTYYYYYYYYYYY.......
:3
Awesome, as usual!
:3333
Awesome. Also the style reminds me of Code Geass
A liiiittle, but then again, I was one of the animators that worked on it :p
I hate to say this but you're wrong, this is the 9th post from the top of this page, the last one was the 5th. :p
(Also yes, I did just check.)

Anyways, back to my mideless fangirling.

*Says whilst dancing 'round doing cartwheels and so on.* Give us a C, give us an L, give us an O, give us a U and finally give us a D. Goooooo CLOUD! :D
What?! He didn't draw it! XD

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Uhuh!
*cough* Hey!
I saw the word 'request' and thought, "I need a drawing of Bronn".
So...
Bleh, use these!

(Thankyar in advance!)

-Bean
Not.. sure where abouts you saw the word, it is tossed around from time to time, but send me some extra details via pm please, and be accepting that you are third in the list right now :p
Yeah, but he's great at posing. :p
;)
Lovely eyes!
AWWW SHTAAAP, YOU HAVE LOVELY EYES TOO :3